• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Over my last several rounds the Suspect may be the most used disc in my bag. Very nice for upshots, drives on short holes, and rather workable. Lots of glide to have such low speed stability. I was trying to throw a 230' that requires a nice hyzer shot, cushed the Suspect 40' at least past the basket. Longest throw ever with it by far.

that could be a good thing or a bad thing

The suspect is a true mid. At first glance I was thinking tweeter like a zone. Kinda mid kinda putter. Nope the suspect is all mid. Very glidey distance from such a flat disc.

that could be a good thing or a bad thing

Well, I've been working on my timing and generally trying to work on getting more snap, and have gotten a little increase in distance from that I feel. So yeah, it's a good thing.

I also like flicking the Suspect on short upshots. I can' barely flick it 150', but for shorter flicks I am really liking it.

I am carrying a Lucid for most duties, and a Fuzion for bigger headwinds and times when I need more fade. I haven't thrown a BioFuzion. Fuzion is noticeably more OS than the Lucid so they are a good combo.

i must say i really like the suspect. it truly filled the role of the pro d zone in a premium plastic. my lucids handle head wind and left to right wind pretty well, usually with a slight .25 turn and 1 to 2 fade. on tail winds more so, im finally seeing the last minute dumping fade ive read about. i cant say i really feel it skips so much as maybe hops, like once, as opposed to the esp zone compliment that skips and dribbles after that. as many have said ill agree it has more glide than listed in lucid and is surely a mid, not a tweener. i could see my self perhaps going to bio during winter when the air is thinner and moving about more, but i will wait till i get some script money or something to give them a go. keep up the good work DD

I have a couple bio fuzion. Both are flat as a board and I love them. I just got a pother bio fuzion and its got a little dome. Anyone have experience with a domey suspect? The dome is not too high still feels great.

I have a couple bio fuzion. Both are flat as a board and I love them. I just got a pother bio fuzion and its got a little dome. Anyone have experience with a domey suspect? The dome is not too high still feels great.

yes, i have a red bio that has a slight dome, or should i say not board flat or concave. (it's that small of a dome). it is easily more stable than any other suspect i've thrown. (4 lucids and 1 other bio). you will love it.

I picked up a Suspect today on a whim. To sing a similar tune to what was expressed earlier, it's pretty much a slower Wasp. Very near as long, though. I'm talking a few feet difference in distance in my experience. Which unfortunately puts it in a place of too much overlap to really be useful in my bag.

Fun, fun disc though. I love the way it feels in the hand. Like a flat pure with a slightly bigger bead. And since I putt with Pures and use Opto's for most upshots / drivers, it really does feel nice. Like the way it flies, I just don't know if it will stick in the bag.

Does anybody else bag suspects next to Wasps / Rocs ?

Currently next to a Mace
The Suspect gets used for short hyzer drives, short spikes and approaches where my Wizards just might not have the right stability

Does anybody else bag suspects next to Wasps / Rocs ?

I just started using rocs, and I had suspects in the bag. To me my biofusion suspect is a lot like my flat top kc roc, very straight with a good fade at the very end. But its not as long, so I can justify carrying both in the bag. Rather than powering down on the flight of the roc and possibly altering the flight path, I can throw the suspect and get the same flight but 20-40 foot shorter.

I see. Well I will carry it for a couple weeks and see if it differentiates itself from my Wasps enough to justify a spot. I'm a bit of a minimalist (I've never officially bagged more than 9 molds before) so I am at my limits at the moment! haha. I was kind of hoping it would be more "Zone-like" in terms of distance and speed to help justify it more as a "OS driving putter" to accent my Pure.

I like the disc though, so we shall see. Unfortunately it may just fall into my All-Swede fun bag along with the Saints and Mace

Probably wont be made. They were going to but that idea got put on hold. There are a few out there though.

I just started using rocs, and I had suspects in the bag. To me my biofusion suspect is a lot like my flat top kc roc, very straight with a good fade at the very end. But its not as long, so I can justify carrying both in the bag. Rather than powering down on the flight of the roc and possibly altering the flight path, I can throw the suspect and get the same flight but 20-40 foot shorter.

It's good to see that a lot of us are seeing the same thing. It's a beautiful flat disc, and feels great to throw, but its like having an uber premium flat top roc. This isn't a bad thing at all, and i like the disc, but I did think it would be a bit more stable. I still like throwing it, however, because it feels so good coming out of mu hand and always seems to have a good, reliable flight.

It's good to see that a lot of us are seeing the same thing. It's a beautiful flat disc, and feels great to throw, but its like having an uber premium flat top roc. This isn't a bad thing at all, and i like the disc, but I did think it would be a bit more stable. I still like throwing it, however, because it feels so good coming out of mu hand and always seems to have a good, reliable flight.

If you want something more OS but with a similar feel look at the Verdict. Similar build, much more OS.