• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Now that I have spent time with both lucid and biofuzion, they are both bagged.

The bio is longer and more glide. Still will not turn and the fade is late. Sneaky long.

Lucid is definitely shorter and a quicker drop. I was getting the bio a good 40 feet farther.

This is my choice for disc of the year! Lovin it!

mine are the opposite.

Pssh find a <170g Fuzion blank or dyemax that is really concave and watch that blow your mind. I only have the one but it's got more distance, glide, and fade than the rest. Freak of physics I think. Every other mold gets less glide the more concave the dome but the Suspect defies nature.

My BioFuzion is just barely concave, and I've finally gotten a feel for it after some extensive field work. Stays dart straight with a solid fade at about 230-240'. Predictable and awesome.

You aren't a DD rep are you?

Nope. Just a common visitor to the shop in Emporia. Months ago maybe in this thread people were asking about these. I tried to tell people not to pay forty bucks and be patient. Some listened some needed them sooner. I just knew the chances that you would see them at this price would be good eventually so I waited and suggested others did too if they wanted to save some cash.

175g is already sold out.

I got a pair online and then just used the five bucks for shipping to replace a koozie and get a few stickers and whatnot. The entire counter was full of these and the soft judges with flag colors. Same with the flag dyed discs just put up. They were having a very busy day with the online store.

Mine were bumped from my cart when I posted that. I settled for yellow 174s, the only option available to me.

Hmm. thats interesting because I ordered 2 white @ 175 when I posted in here and they took it and shipped them. I'll have them in-hand on monday!

Got mine in today, but I didn't get home from the office til 7:00 tonight so I won't be getting out.

These feel great- anyone thrown theirs yet?

Been thinking about getting one, but it just looks like a shorter hornet or pain.

Why should I pick up a suspect vs just throwing my pain or hornet?