• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Thief

mtak127

Birdie Member
Just listened to the newest Disc Golf Answer Man podcast where CDSB and Emac mentioned the new driver thats part of the Trilogy Challenge. The Thief sounds like another all around useful driver thats said to be a tick more stable than the new Witness. Im excited for all their new driver releases for 2014 especially the next two, now just have to find a trilogy challenge!

So, if it's a tick more stable than the Witness, which is a turning driver... Then is it a straight flying TL/XL type disc?

I'm only interested in it because of the name.

I'm wondering if this disc is an all new mold or rebadged new and old mold Visions (which haven't sold that well).

So, if it's a tick more stable than the Witness, which is a turning driver... Then is it a straight flying TL/XL type disc?

I'm only interested in it because of the name.

Just going off the tidbits of info I've got it would be closer to an XL. People who attend the early challenges will probably put them on the market used so they'll be out there.

Nah, they didnt mention anything about the others except that the mid is from Latitude and the putter is Westside

:clap: The Hatchet and Witness for example

Three companies acting as individuals to fill their lineup is not one company acting in unison just because some people came up with a nickname of trilogy. That wasn't those companies announcing some merge and coming up with that nickname. Hatchet and Witness aren't the same speed anyway. One is 9 one is 8. Fury is an 9, underworld a 7, river a 7, and so forth. It's a pretty big exaggeration to say 27 and even more to say they are all speed 9 when they aren't. Just saying. Also if that upsets you what they release you should try emailing those companies because they are putting out discs they have been asked to make by customers. So as a customer or potential customer you should direct your opinion to the place it will make the biggest impact. :thmbup:

Latest posts