• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

I think the Fuzion has the most stability. Now bear with me, here is the order of stability from least to most

Lucid --> Biofuzion (RECYLED, some fuzion some lucid) --> Fuzion --> Hybrid (fuzion+lucid, not recycled).

It seems to increase pretty drastically to boot.

Any body sitting on a stash of Biofuzions that wants to trade/sell some of them off? Looking for oddballs more than straight colors, I've got good stuff to trade if you show me something you like! PM me!

Yeah I'm not sure if there was a change to the opto plastic or if it's just the DD molds but generally I find the fuzion and biofuzion have a little more stability than the lucid. The bio is a little cheaper and wears nice though so that would probably be my choice if you could have only one. If you don't like it I'll trade you a like new misprint saint for the black bio escape. No problem. :hfive:

Right on Steeze. I'll probably love the Escape, but i'll probably still hold onto it even if it flies like a duck fart. I don't think I need a third Saint even how much I love them, unless it's pearly...I love pearly discs. But I'll report in and let you know.

It's the only ones I have seen so far - both the EMAC signature line and the DyeMax blanks that were/are going around. Probably my favorite plastic currently in production (or semi-production).

Do the hybrids only come in the milky white?

It's the only ones I have seen so far - both the EMAC signature line and the DyeMax blanks that were/are going around. Probably my favorite plastic currently in production (or semi-production).

So are ALL of the emac sig line discs in Hybrid plastic?

If so, I am going to pick up 3 or 4.

I would IF they weren't all white (which isn't useable here for 6+ months of the year) and IF I could find some in the 168-170 range

All of the white ones at least ... obviously the Classic Judges and his sparkle disc with Feldberg aren't. I know Trespass, Escape, Fugitive, Judge, Truth, and Suspect all are out in the EMAC signature white-hyrbrid plastic; I assume it's essentially unrecycled Bio-Fuzion.

So are ALL of the emac sig line discs in Hybrid plastic?

If so, I am going to pick up 3 or 4.

Nice. Fired in an order for 3 Trespasses.

That will officially be my last instance of buying plastic for the foreseeable future. I have more than an adequate stack of extra plastic for every mold in my bag, and stacks of old plastic I gotta get rid of that I don't throw anymore.

Haha - this sounds like a familiar story; I swear I come up with silly excuses to buy new plastic (I can convince myself that I can 'cycle' anything and suddenly I have four of the same mold). I won't lie - I bought the crap outta some EMAC Trespasses because I know they will skyrocket in price once they are gone from retailers. Also found myself with two Cryztal and two Glo FLX Meteors ... just cuz it seemed like a good idea.

Nice. Fired in an order for 3 Trespasses.

That will officially be my last instance of buying plastic for the foreseeable future. I have more than an adequate stack of extra plastic for every mold in my bag, and stacks of old plastic I gotta get rid of that I don't throw anymore.

Mmmmm...

My Hybrid McCabe Trespasses came in today. These things are friggin' tasty. Gummy in the plate, nice and grippy. Killer plastic.

Noticeably more stable than my Lucids. One went in the bag immediately. All 3 will be throwers for sure.

20130808_180551_zps5d3f463c.jpg

Group shot:
20130808_180628_zps2dcf3fbc.jpg

As you can all see, I love Trespasses. Never have I felt so much trust and happiness in my max distance driver.

I couldn't agree more on the EMAC Hybrid white plastic - it's really really nice stuff; I've got 7 of the Trespasses and just 1 of the Escapes right now ... need more.

Oh man I wanted to love everything about this disc!! Both the biofuzion and lucid plastics are top notch! The stamp and colors are sick and the rim is comfortable to grip. The only issue I had is the shallower depth has created grip issues for me. I am a big guy 6'6 with big ole hands and I have found that after a lot of field testing and a round or two that I can not get a consistent rip on it. I throw rhbh with a slow controlled x step and I have a lot of snap. I found that 1 out of every 5-6 throws would slip and I would have no idea where it was going. When I would catch one it was easy 425+ straight as an arrow with a late fade. I dropped them for my Hurricanes the grip just fits my hand perfectly. But for any of you thinking about getting a trespass...DO IT!

Oh man I wanted to love everything about this disc!! Both the biofuzion and lucid plastics are top notch! The stamp and colors are sick and the rim is comfortable to grip. The only issue I had is the shallower depth has created grip issues for me. I am a big guy 6'6 with big ole hands and I have found that after a lot of field testing and a round or two that I can not get a consistent rip on it. I throw rhbh with a slow controlled x step and I have a lot of snap. I found that 1 out of every 5-6 throws would slip and I would have no idea where it was going. When I would catch one it was easy 425+ straight as an arrow with a late fade. I dropped them for my Hurricanes the grip just fits my hand perfectly. But for any of you thinking about getting a trespass...DO IT!

I went the opposite direction, from the Hurricane to the Trespass. I originally stepped down from the Nukes, Swords, Kings, etc down to the Hurricane because it is 0.2 cm narrower. I had some really good throws on the Hurricane and thought I was going to stick with it. Thus I invested heavily in it. A friend gave me a Trespass to try because it was another 0.2 cm narrower than the Hurricane, a total of 0.4cm over what I was throwing originally.

My issue is that while they sit fine in my hand, the wider the rim, the harder it is for me to get snap on level or hyzer releases. I can really lay into the Trespass, more so than I could with the Hurricanes.

So, if you want to part with your remaining Trespasses, I am more than willing to throw some Hurricanes your way.

How does this compare to the wraith? I hear all good things about this disc but i dont really want any competition for my wraiths.

It's been a while since I've thrown a wraith, but I would say a trespass will be longer, straighter, and have heavier fade.

It's been a while since I've thrown a wraith, but I would say a trespass will be longer, straighter, and have heavier fade.

Longer, straighter, and heavier fade usually dont all go together.

I think it will be longer, straighter, and have a little less fade.

Obviously this will vary greatly based on which wraith you are referring to

I threw both Wraiths and Trespasses during the summer and found that Wraiths are a little more overstable generally. They both fill essentially the same role so I just went with the most comfortable rim and plastic for me and went with it.

Trespass is faster, longer, and has better glide. It is also 'lower profile' and comes in better plastic (IMO).

How does this compare to the wraith? I hear all good things about this disc but i dont really want any competition for my wraiths.