• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lol, already have so many discs for a beginner

I like it, feels good in the hand and releases clean. I don't putt with it at all I just use it off the tee. It's very understable so it flies basically identical to my sonics except it goes further. I use it for 300ish hyzer flip turnover shots. I only throw the heavy ones I'd imagine the lighter ones are squirrely unless thrown really softly. I threw a couple putts with it and I'm not a fan I like my putters to have some fade.
Sounds like I might have to get me one soon. I like my putters straight, and one that improves my make percentages from further away is the area I want to improve, plus the Fierce felt pretty good in my hand. Ugh, another putter. Lol.

Haha my rack is approximately half the size of pizzagod's, acquired over a somewhat similar time frame. Started in the 90s then took some time off for a decade, lots of stuff purchased as a born again newbie in the early 2000's. I'd do a service call and get some cash and instantly convert it into a new disc and some beer. 😄

The stack refined itself in 2010 forward as I got a better feel for what worked. It's more of a history of gyro collection (and comets) maybe 10% wall hangers. The rest have been thrown and are rotated through depending on where I'm at for power level. Though as I'm getting older the belief that I will pick some of these beauty's up to throw again is waning. Haha I'd love to throw my FR esp force again but I just don't have the jam, but can't part with it for sentimental reasons (lone ace at 300' @ 2012 provincials). I try every now and then and wonder how it went from perfectly broken in straight, to a meat hook sitting on the shelf.

But every time a "latest best thing" comes out, I can genuinely ask myself what that disc can do that the ones I already have don't do.
But, don't you have to test that latest best disc out to really know the answer to that question? ROFL