• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Eagle fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
When I bought a KC Pro 10x recently I fell in love. Looking for another 10x or a 9x KC Pro but also VERY interested in a CE eagle, does not matter if it is a X or L mold. Shoot me a PM and we can make a deal!

When I bought a KC Pro 10x recently I fell in love. Looking for another 10x or a 9x KC Pro but also VERY interested in a CE eagle, does not matter if it is a X or L mold. Shoot me a PM and we can make a deal!

I had literally this exact same thread like a month ago! Don't they just feel AWESOME! Wish I had extras for you.

Brand new ce eagle L max weight dayglo yellow mint with flashing that will cut your hand pm me if you want pictures and to make an offer

Make an offer x mold 10/10 175
IMAG0066.jpg

I have a 7.5/10 10x for $30 shipped, has name and # on back, good taffy/ce blend

Attachments

• eagle.JPG
    eagle.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 56
I told you to make me an offer, you never did. I'm asking 75$ doesn't mean that's my bottom dollar. If you are trying to find one for 30$ I understand.

Not necessarily 30 bucks but I am not looking for a wall hanger. I have enough of those at this time and want a thrower which to me is a 7-9/10 that I can throw for a long time and can take the beating. Yours is a beautiful disc but I just do not have the budget to buy discs to retire right now.

Who said you had to retire it, throw the crap out of it. I'll let her go for 68$

Status
Not open for further replies.