• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Easiest course you played?

I searched through courses under 1000' and found this gem.

Lake Murray Lodge

My favorite is that someone actually marked this tee sign:
d74f4a67.jpg

Awesome. I could probably par it.

Delong Middle School in Eau Claire, WI. 18 holes with nine under 100 ft. Longest around 210 ft. Shortest 48 ft without any obstacles.

I had to kill some time while daughter was taking a test in nearby school.

Close 2nd is Fridley Middle School in MN. No physical teeboxes, but there was spary paint showing where they should be. Shortest around 80 ft, longest around 165 ft. Couple holes had baskets placed with trees in play.

Civic Center in Auburn Hills. Right down the street from concert venues of the Palace and Meadowbrook. It would be a great place to knock down a round or two before shows if not every was under 200ft. Given the lack of any detectable elevation change and few obstacles, this is not much fun.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=345&mode=hi

Civic Center for me. Shooting an 18 (or lower) is possible for any experienced player. It was actually one of the most fun courses I have ever played! Sandwiched in among a bunch of difficult courses it was a nice change of pace just kind of goofing off with putters and mids. We played it as a superfast multi-round ace race. I think we played it 6 times in an hour.

Would agree with the call on Rycenga. Hughes Park in Hudsonville is a shorty, fairly tightly wooded course with ace-runs aplenty.

I'm glad the dude threw his Destroyer on the first hole (which is as far as I could watch). I know I like to go to high speed discs for 163' holes because they have "a strong left hook". HA! I think I hate this guy. Back to watching...

Oh, and the easiest niner I've played was Ferguson Park in Snohomish (my first course actually), and the easiest 18 is the one up in Oak Harbor. Too busy watching this dude shoot a video of a stupidly easy course to look up the name of it. Oh, and stupidly designed too. Who places a hole where the fairway goes right across a playground?!?

Last edited:
Ashe Lake DGC-9. 1210 feet. Putter round for sure. Not all simple birdies. Played it maybe 8 times total and only got 9 birdies once. Did manage a bogey there also.

It depends

I played Burke lake many times. It's an old short course. It's the only place that I was -5 driving on hole hole 5. Trick it to play a 80s course with 80s discs. Aero, Aviar and a puppy. :)

Like Henry posting before me I played Burke Lake many times during the 80's. Was my first course, I used to go -10 under playing with lids before I saw my first golf disc (Whammo 86) at a local discount store. Even easier was Bull Run.