• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Easy Hyzer-Flip Disc

what plastic was it in?

pro leopards are flip city; that'd be super weird. they're not premium plastic as stated in your OP, but they aren't going to beat to **** too fast either. i'd think it's a good compromise.

Goldline fury was also pretty easy to flip.

Last edited:
I'll take a lot of these into consideration,
I saw Fury, Leopard, Underworld, and Comet the most

I have a river, but rivers are just too unpredictable. My river I use for low power shot shaping but it doesn't really hyzer flip to turn, it doesn't really flip kinda flies flat. I'll try the pro leopard cause as stated my champ leopard is stable and has stayed stable.

My buddy gave me his old proto f7, I'm going to do some fieldwork later and will see how that flies too. It's marked 177 which I thought was nuts

I just grabbed a hatchet for this use. It's a VIP and its ridiculous easy to hyzer flip it and watch it slowly turn right and settle straight.

I usually use champ and star Leopards and DX Cobras for hyzerflips, but the other day bought a Lucid Witness by DD and Holy Smokes is that thing flippy! I have thrown some of my longest drives ever and haven't put in any field practice with it. Mmmm mmmm good

Easy hyper flip? You want a Diamond. Hatchet and Underworld are good for regular hyper flip.

The Diamond is the ultimate "doing more with less" disc.

Dx Leopards get beat in fast and you almost have to flip it or hit a car... again.

I'll take a lot of these into consideration,
I saw Fury, Leopard, Underworld, and Comet the most

I have a river, but rivers are just too unpredictable. My river I use for low power shot shaping but it doesn't really hyzer flip to turn, it doesn't really flip kinda flies flat. I'll try the pro leopard cause as stated my champ leopard is stable and has stayed stable.

My buddy gave me his old proto f7, I'm going to do some fieldwork later and will see how that flies too. It's marked 177 which I thought was nuts

any good word on the birds? how are they flying?

any good word on the birds? how are they flying?

The F7 was awful, but I did recieve a cryZtal comet in a players pack and WOW, I love discs that do the work for you, and boy does it do the work for you. I'm going to look in to pro leopards next as I innova is the easiest/most accesible/ usually cheapest stocked disc in my area so..yeah, but for now the comet has been able to handle these duties with aplomb