• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] ESP NUKE OS fundraiser

Spotted in the wild: ESP NUKE OS fundraiser! The only ESP version of NUKE OS that you can get your hands on is the 2012 Memorial Championship fundraiser. A few one of a kind stamps are also available. Hit http://www.memorialchampionship.com/ for details.

mem12_nukeos_sm.jpg

I wonder if the ESPs will be slightly more workable for those of us who have less than monster arms.

That's what they make the Nuke for. I think these are for people who have big arms because they will probably glide more than the Z NukeOS and fly far for those who can crush them. For everyone else they will just be an overstable disc that breaks into a disc that still glides less than the standard Nuke.

That's what they make the Nuke for. I think these are for people who have big arms because they will probably glide more than the Z NukeOS and fly far for those who can crush them. For everyone else they will just be an overstable disc that breaks into a disc that still glides less than the standard Nuke.

My statement was really based on the reviews I've seen of the ESPs from Ron Convers and Page Pierce who both seemed to indicate that the Z's were too much for anyone without a huge arm and the ESPs were better suited for the rest of players in the market for such a disc.

Latest posts