• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

Negative.
My role never really came to fruition.
I've been busy with being a dad, work and RDG on the side.

I helped get their website live but that was about the extent of my aid.

ah bummer, glad to see RDG stuff ramping up again. felt like RDG went silent for a bit, excited for some new lizwiz's

Any news on the Gila? I'm thinking about trying to replace my sentinels this year for the sake of not having to worry about losing one. Just wanted to see whether the gila is close enough to be worth the wait. Thanks for everything y'all are doing!

Any ETA on the fossil wizards? Itching to cop...

I need to head back up to Gateway to determine if there was indeed some that fit my Fossil feel requirements.

The ones I fondled didn't have the rigidity that I wanted. Flight & feel was solid, but I need Fossil to be a stiff variety.

That said, if there is a firmer crop, they'll be released quickly.

Any news on the Gila? I'm thinking about trying to replace my sentinels this year for the sake of not having to worry about losing one. Just wanted to see whether the gila is close enough to be worth the wait. Thanks for everything y'all are doing!

It's still a while off.

We haven't drawn the CAD file yet so I'd speculate summer would be a likely arrival.

But... With DaveMac sometimes he gets inspired and just roars through stuff so it could be next week lol.

I need to head back up to Gateway to determine if there was indeed some that fit my Fossil feel requirements.

The ones I fondled didn't have the rigidity that I wanted. Flight & feel was solid, but I need Fossil to be a stiff variety.

That said, if there is a firmer crop, they'll be released quickly.

Hope you find some that are up to specs at the warehouse.:thmbup:...Any chance the rejects will be sold as fossil flex, or did they come out too soft to be classified as Fossil Flex? I'm sure many people would want to try a stack of the rejects. Would probably make an outstanding winter wizard

Excellent.... How'd the stiffness come out?

Just left Gateway. I was able to fondle the second batch of Fossil Wizards which, like Allen said, are much firmer than what I felt previously .

They're not board stiff (still at least 10 lbs. Over the flex limit) but they're taut, gritty and pretty fantastic. Very similar to the last run of white Fossil Wiz that were a little less firm than the blues.

The Fossil Flex Wizards are also super nice.
A full run of gritty, SSS Fossil run that I think will likely become my new go to putting blend.

I'm working on getting these stamped up and available very soon.

From the RDG thread.