• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade Tourney Bag

27 disc
2 water bottles
1 sling shot
2 bag tags
1 towel
and a tape measure

plenty of storage and life for $39.99

So did yours come with any strap? Mine didn't.

Luckily I had already ordered Quads so they should be here tomorrow or the next day..

I got mine in Psycho colors. Kind of wanted the Garden Deli but it was like...$10 more from the guy I bought mine off of. I like the Psycho because I'm a huge orange fan. I just put my spare plastic in it for the moment I've got 21 discs in the main compartment with a LOT of those being putters, very FEW being drivers. 1 driver and 3 putters in the putter pocket right now. This is just to get the bag holding the right shape because of the box squish factor.

I also messed with the pockets a little, and I have PLENTY of room for anything I'll want to carry. I carry a towel and a shammy, a drink or two, mini, scorebook, pens, marker (for marking discs NOT POLE HOLES) sometimes a CLIF Builder's Bar if I'm going to be out there a while or if it's a lifting day. I'm thinking about getting another slingshot, because I can't find mine....or a smallish paintball gun, but I figure slingshot will have more power for the size and if you run out of ammo...find a chestnut or something.

\/\/

So I contacted the eBay seller, he was pretty awesome and told me to contact FADE because he doesn't have any more straps, Fade responded like this:

Will, Will, Will...

What a whiner. If you don't have a strap, then staple a piece of string to
it. Where is your creative side??? You could just kick it from hole to hole
or steal a shopping cart from the mall. You could also tie under the belly
of a small goat and look at all the added attention you would get. And what
about your girlfriend or wife? I mean, what help is she if she can't just
cradle that bag around for you at your beck and call. Who carries your
cooler when you play now??? Really?

Actually, sorry. Send your address and I will ship one right out.

We keep a few extra for each color bag.

In closing, thanks for buying FADE Gear and sorry you had this experience.

Fademan

I sent back a similarly sarcastic reply, and now a new strap is on it's way!

\/\/

When i order mine, i got the light/dark blue, it came with 2 straps, i light blue and one dark blue. I think what happened judging from the way they were packaged is, the strap that came with the bag was in the bottom under the divider. So whoever packaged it didnt see it so they trew an extra in. Which was kinda cool cause my innove deluxe bag(now my fiance's bag) had a broken snap on it so i threw on on there and keep the other as a back up. I love mine and it gets lots of attention, i had a guy with a brand new innova bag try to trade me the other day purely because he liked that my cup holders had traw strings.