• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite disc golf snack and/or drink?

casual rounds, no snacks just water and beast ice. tournaments, some combination of honey roasted peanuts, power bar, beef jerky, peanut butter crackers and water. if its a casual tournament add beast ice back into the equation.

You seem like someone I would enjoy playing disc golf with.

A varied combination of these four:
Overstable Dill Pickled Sunflower Seeds
Understable Trail Mix w/out Chocolate
Stable Green Gatorade (First Run, not that dark green batch)
Stable Coconut Water w/ Pineapple Splash

But after seeing some other examples, I am thinking about adding a few to my empty bag slot :)

Honestly, I like the idea of snacking while on the course but I always forget about it if I do have a snack... that being said I LOVE me some ranch sunflower seeds.

But I do always have water, and coffee if it's a morning round.

blue gummy sharks.

winner.

I usually just have a lot of water with me for single tourney round days or casual rounds. I have a pack of lifesavers that have been in the grip bag for months unopened. They're probably still good if I get bored.

If it's going to be two rounds that day and I'm not in town to go home I may throw some honey roasted peanuts or cashews in the bag. Blue gummy sharks though....that's where it's at. They got white marshmellow gummy tummies. :hfive: