• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite disc golf snack and/or drink?

Gaterade/powerade Are a must. But if I'm in the area I get an Incredible Hulk from the Den. I don't usually carry food but when I do its usually trail mix of some kind.

For the curious.
Incredible Hulk:
40oz cup
20oz Mt Dew
10oz Powerade (blue)
10oz Mellow yellow
Splash of Sprite if desired.

I used to like having blazing wings from Buffalo Wild Wings the night before a tournament until they hit the next morning at tournament. My whole card was teeing off for the shotgun start and I was pooping my brains out behind tree next the tee box. I stick to popcorn balls now.

Kind bars or Bearded Brothers bars. Water or sometimes an ice cold mix - (water, lemon juice, and a squirt of agave).

For the curious.
Incredible Hulk:
40oz cup
20oz Mt Dew
10oz Powerade (blue)
10oz Mellow yellow
Splash of Sprite if desired.

LMAO at "if desired" -- seriously? after the first 3 items, what difference would it make? :\

Miller High Life and a sub

I'll drink to that. Typically I take Aleve, grab a Dunkin iced dark toast, and a nalgene full of ice water. Cliff builder bar and slim jims are the snack of choice. Me and my buddy usually cap off a round at WaWa with a sandwich and a XXX vitamin water.

For all glow rounds, it's a mandatory 4 pack of High Life tall boys.

I just found an awesome trail mix at Sam's Club I think. It has Almonds and Cashews in at as well as dried Strawberries, dried Blueberries and dried Cranberries along with yogurt chips. Yogurt is really good about keeping hunger attacks down.

I also drink Sobe LifeWater made with Coconut water. I would like to do a better version of Coconut water but the Sobe version seems to work well and keep me hydrated.

I just found an awesome trail mix at Sam's Club I think. It has Almonds and Cashews in at as well as dried Strawberries, dried Blueberries and dried Cranberries along with yogurt chips. Yogurt is really good about keeping hunger attacks down.

I also drink Sobe LifeWater made with Coconut water. I would like to do a better version of Coconut water but the Sobe version seems to work well and keep me hydrated.

that trail mix sounds amazing. the great value brand ones i get from walmart has too many god damm raisins in it

Either peanut butter or the new trailmix flavored cliff bar (blueberry bearded bros if i can find them) and 2 sugar free fruit punch rockstars. Usually carry a couple water or powerades (grape or fruit punch) and maybe a banana

In the a.m.: coffee, triple espresso.

In the summer: water, coconut water, and/or zipfizz.

In the evening (glow rounds or rounds where I don't have to drive): Any craft beer (or two) will do.

For snacks: Clif Bars, a sandwich, and/or edamame in summer. In winter, all the previously mentioned items plus I bring a thermos of hot soup (I usually go with lentils).