• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite driver of all time???

Tough to say. I like all my discs. I'll say my most versatile driver is my Star Eagle. I can throw it up to 360' backhand and can sidearm it up to 280'. It flies more lines than I really even know how to throw.

Teebirds or Eagles are the most versatile in my hands, but the best driver for anyone would probably just be the one they've thrown the most and know the normal pattern as well as hyzer patterns of.

I would favor Teebird in the 165-175 range if I got only one driver... esp in tourneys, I use those at least 3x as much as any other driver in my bag. I do drive almost purely RHBH, but so do most pros, I guess.

Last edited:
I like the pro wraith for my favorite driver. It covers my distance slot in my bag for both hyzer and Anny drives. It is also easily replaceable. I can huck them over water and if I lose one I do not have trouble finding one to replace it.

For the straight drive I use the P-PD atm.

Though a lot of good choices listed and I am definitely up for trying new discs.

CHEERS - Koffee

Destroyer. Both Star and Pro. Then wildcat (and maybe avenger soon, which is slowly replacing wildcats in my bag)

wow thats a tough question. how does one assess an all-around greatest driver of all time? consistency? d? i gotta go with the teebird, the one driver that truly can do anything. ive played quite a few rounds of two-disc with a teebird and a putter and, no matter which course were playing, i can make that disc play sooooo many roles. the boss and valk are close seconds, but none can compare to the 'Pothbird.:thmbup:

this is a toss up for me. I fight myself on almost every hole, Nuke, Surge, Avenger (I carry two of each in my bag)

Mine is now long gone.... lost it at Renny. My Star Destroyer. You are gone but never forgotten, my beloved Destroyer.

Latest posts