• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Tomahawk Disc?

I can't get enough on my tomahawks so I use thumbers.. Star Max. I can get it up to about 300ft.. like a glove!

if i've got a wide open space in front of me (especially if its going downhill), i'll consider calling upon the aerobie epic, but i dont have my name written on it because its kind of an embarrassing disc to own and id probably get called and made fun of for it. if i've got to get out of trouble through some trees and fork though and putting it on a dime is the issue, i've have lots of success with a max weight nuke as far as finessing it goes goes.

Z Flick for long ones, Champ firebird for shorter ones. (thumbers)

I'm doing well to get out to 250 though on these. Just a specialty/utility shot for me. If I could throw them 350 like some people on here I'd consider tossing them off a lot more teepads.

What's interesting is if I throw my flick tomahawk, I can't a turn out of it, it just stays on edge. I'll get the full flight out of my firebird though, but it doesn't go as far as my thumber. I guess I just need a bigger arm.

Latest posts