• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Understable Mid?

Favorite Understable Midrange Disc?

• Stingray

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Meteor

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • Comet

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Glide

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Stratus

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Element

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Coyote

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Hawk

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 32 21.5%

• Total voters
You know, for some reason the one disc being called a Glide, even though I have never looked at it, the name makes it sound appealing like its just going to glide right around on a nice anny.

You know, for some reason the one disc being called a Glide, even though I have never looked at it, the name makes it sound appealing like its just going to glide right around on a nice anny.

One of the better guys I play league with uses it a ton. And it does exactly what you said, he throws it high on an anny it holds it and holds it and glides forever!

One of the better guys I play league with uses it a ton. And it does exactly what you said, he throws it high on an anny it holds it and holds it and glides forever!

Im a Stingray guy myself, but I just migh have to try one.

I have an ESP buzzz that's beating in quite nicely and will eventually be my go to flip mid. for now though, it's my DX XD.

I checked the Coyote because I love it and it's my most understable mid...but after seeing this pole and reviewing the flight chart, I'm adding a Stingray to my bag!

Stingray now. I have been messing around with a Panther though. No option for a Skeeter? I have a couple I was going to thry out sometime. Seems like another good option.

Wow that was a tough choice. My mind said, "vote stingray" but my heart said "punch one for coyote."

Since it's so close to V-day, I went Coyote. But barely.

for me its been a X Stratus thats beat up, but I'm not totally in love with it so I'm still trying stuff out. Probably give a Meteor a shot next.

Latest posts