• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Understable Mid

Old school champion stingray. Blunt nose Star Stingray (rare), a really beat glow champion Coyote.

all of them are great and last for E V E R.

Tursas. I carry a full weight VIP that will hyzer flip to dead straight and go forever and a 170ish TP that is less stable for lower power hyzer flips or turnover shots

Prodigy M4 for anhyzer floaters and hyzer flips. Feels a lot better in the hand to me than a buzzz SS did.

Beat 180g DX Shark.

So easy to make the shot you described.

For more straight with gentle fade, a little fresher shark.

GL Fuse, all day.

Best advice I ever got for the fuse was to release it with a little hyzer and watch it straighten out and fly like a laser beam. Thanks for that advice dehaas :thmbup:

Regardless of the particulars, this is a great disc slot: gimme all of 'em!

I love. No...LOVE my M4 for my understable mid slot.

After getting used to the D4 and loving my M3 and M4, I think I'm dangerously close to becoming a Prodigy fanboy. :doh:

I am also going to vote, Tursas. It has quickly become my favorite disc, I just seem to click with it. Smooth is all i can say. I used to throw a meteor but that quickly got replaced, the glide that the Tursas has is just unmatched compared to other understable mids I have thrown.

E Element

So good that the River and the Leopard were both removed from my bag. The most controllable understable disc I have ever used, AND can crank it out there when I need to.

I am also going to vote, Tursas. It has quickly become my favorite disc, I just seem to click with it. Smooth is all i can say. I used to throw a meteor but that quickly got replaced, the glide that the Tursas has is just unmatched compared to other understable mids I have thrown.

Can you throw the tursa as hard or is it smooth is money?

Still love my S Element for understable mid. Very underrated and overlooked in my opinion.