• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorites

158 Sidewinder

165 Pro Rhyno

(the Rhyno....a great disc & all, but I just got a new 170 Omega SS & plan on using it next time out. My first putter was a Omega & even as a newbie I was hitting more long distance shots than I do now)
(I'm surprised at flight rating the SS has though. -2, 1.5 ? Hmm)

Putting with Wizards right now and pretty happy with them. I would guess that If I picked up big bead Aviars instead it wouldn't hardly make a difference though.

I'm going along with OldTyme and choosing Sidewinder as my preferred driver. I like em on the heavier side though. Sidewinder is a great disc for guys like me who are still working our way up through the distance plateaus.

Eric O said:
Putting with Wizards right now and pretty happy with them. I would guess that If I picked up big bead Aviars instead it wouldn't hardly make a difference though.

I'm going along with OldTyme and choosing Sidewinder as my preferred driver. I like em on the heavier side though. Sidewinder is a great disc for guys like me who are still working our way up through the distance plateaus.

putting with wizards and bb (or aviarx) aviars you wont see too much difference other than grip, but driving them (especially over 175') you would definately notice the difference.

wizards are slightly more stable (neiter are overstable), which is more important to me than their added range.

When putting, Aviars glide more than Wizards. When driving with Aviar-Xs they will need to be hyzer flipped to get to go straight. Wizards will hold whatever angle you put on them when new.