• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] FD2

personally id love to see a slower firebird. something like a banshee with an anhyzer top.

i know Simon Lizottes favorite fairway overstable is(or was) the banshee, and i know he moved to an all DM bag last year(except firebirds). so maybe they are developing a banshee like disc for him so he can fill that slot in his bag he lost when he dropped his banshee.

"I don't throw too many sidearm shots in a round but when I need to, I'll use the Banshee. It's really versatile, using my regular backhand, and it is my "go to" disc for spike hyzers and skip landings when needed. I like the small rim and it's very forgiving and consistent in the wind. "
-Simone Lizotte

Any bets if we will see the first release with the European Masters stamp? hopefully it is not just a players pack disc if they do that.

Any bets if we will see the first release with the European Masters stamp? hopefully it is not just a players pack disc if they do that.

I would say thats a pretty safe bet. DM has done a bunch of releases with the EO historically, so this sits right in line with that.

And you wouldnt necessarily have to wait too long, as they have the Gstar rocs out alreay with that stamp

I would say thats a pretty safe bet. DM has done a bunch of releases with the EO historically, so this sits right in line with that.

And you wouldnt necessarily have to wait too long, as they have the Gstar rocs out alreay with that stamp

I hope they don't wait! It would make sense to begin production on those discs while they ship out the gstar Roc3's. I really liked the European open molds last year, still bummed the Lynx never made it state side.

I wonder if anyone noticed Simon throwing a new mold at the Wintertime open. You would think they are testing it heavily by now and would offer it up to him and Avery to compete with.

Maybe its the same disc, but they are calling the flats CFDs and the domes CFD2s?

Latest posts