• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finals - Favorite Disc Showdown

What is your favorite disc?

• Wraith

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • Roc

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Aviar

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Ion

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Teebird

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • Leopard

Votes: 15 6.5%

• Total voters
I guess i have to vote for the leopard since its the only disc on the list that i throw :\

Roc is an all around disc, while I consider the Buzzz more of a utility disc (Straight shots with low ceilings, big hyzers, and skips).

Rhyno. I have 3 of the poll discs in my bag, but none are top 3 in use. Teebird MIGHT be 4th.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that the wizard barely got edged out of the finals, that would have been my top choice by far. I went with the roc here, it's the second most used mold in my bag.

Couldn't you have just made a Roc vs. Buzzz poll and save yourself some time? :p

Erm you should at least make it so that you can pick one of each type of discs.

How am I supposed to decide between my fav midrange and my fav putter ? -.-

that would be a crappy round... considering putting, approaching, and drives that aren't straight are completely out of the buzzzs repertoire

I guess you don't know how to throw a Buzzz then.

Buzzz can go:
Straight-check
Hyzer-check
Anny-check
Hyzer-flip-check
Stable putter-check
Overhand-check(not really well though)
FH Roller-check

It's a very solid all around disc.

The only two discs in this list that I carry is the Roc and the Teebird, and they're both utility discs for me, and I voted for the Roc. Could have gone either way.

Since Eagle is on there....how the **** is eagle not there. I hate you all.

Also I voted Buzzz as it is a suitable second choice to the all powerful, all knowing, all beautiful flying eagle.

I put the Aviar but could have easily put the buzzz. Tough to vote on just one when they are all good.

that would be a crappy round... considering putting, approaching, and drives that aren't straight are completely out of the buzzzs repertoire

While i agree that the roc is better imo at everything besides low, straight shots, it sounds like youve been drinking the kool-aid.

Dgcr member, esayduba was shooting in the low 50's this year at kensington's tobaggan course with only a buzzz!

I still hate the buzzz.....jus sayin.

Latest posts