• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Ace!!

lko102

Par Member
Just got back from a round and came away with my first ace! Hole 17 at Sunrise Park in Bartlett, IL. 245' downhill with nothing to aim around, but it's Illinois, what are you going to do?

Congrats! The feeling of getting the first one is one of the best DG feelings ever!

Congrats - that hole is indeed a perfect acerun hole! How close was the disc when you just knew it was in?

With the wind blowing like it was out of the west today, I wasn't sure it was going in until it went in. It was one of those shots that could have gone ahead, back, left, or right of the basket up until the last second. Somebody that lives in the houses beside the hole must have heard me cheering, because he congratulated me on the shot as I walked by from his upstairs, lol.

In fact, the disc pic I use as my avatar is the one I threw

I am going to be playing two courses this weekend with short holes, so maybe an ace is in my near future

Congratulations. Still waiting for that feeling. Had some close calls but nothing where I thought I was robbed.

there are alot of nice holes out there. Ive been playing that course more and more lately. there are alot of night holes to get a good run at

i love the water holes tho

Latest posts