• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First run DESTROYER SET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmast

Birdie Member
HERE THEY ARE AGAIN, I FIGURED THEY NEED THEIR OWN THREAD.
BARSTAMP - 172G
CIRCLE - 175$
FOOTBALL - 175G

ALL DISC ARE IN MINT CONDITION

LOOKING TO KEEP AS A SET

ALL 3 SHIPPED - 150$ OBO
IMAG0472.jpg

trading? i need the bar and football for my set! i have the protostar champ. i also need the protostar star if ya got it

Is really would like to sell them as a set, if I piece them out prices would be
Bar - 45$
Football - 65$
Circle - 65$

Ok, here's the deal. If these don't sell today, you probably won't see them again for a long while. That said here is what I'm willing to do. Mix and match. I have another set that you could use to make your own.

Yellow bar w/ silver stamp 172g
Bright yellow circle w/ silver 175g
Green football w/ silver 175g

Hey, you said OBO. Looks like your having trouble selling the set for $150...what is the lowest you'd take?

$90 seems like the best offer. Did I win?

I could care less if they sell, I have 2 sets. Thought someone might want one. And for you juju the lowest I would go is 149$

LOL, those are worth $30 a piece max. Sorry you lost money on them.

if you want to make an offer then PM the author of the thread. otherwise posting three times in someones thread saying they are way overpriced is called trolling and rule two and three in the marketplace doesn't allow that.

give the guy a bump but don't try to buy something for cheap do that on PM and ask for a best price.

These prices are legit. A buddy of mine on dgr had a set and was selling them for 50/60 a pop amd did sell tyem. These aren't as easy to find as star frs. Rarity does add value,show me another set for cheaper

geez, these things sold for $30 when they first came out (and that is if you had a contact) and the star went for some exorbitant amount on eBay shortly thereafter (well over $200). Only 350 were made of each stamp, so they are pretty rare. They've come down, but your asking price of $150 is very reasonable.

I'm just kidding, daddyboo is my buddy here in town. I don't know how to erase a thread so ill just go ahead and say they are not for sell anymore. If someone comes along that has some pearly pro fbs and some heavy proline leopards I will think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.