• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

flurry of Pendleton King Park reviews

It's Treehugger2002!!! Do I win?

That said, there are only two courses technically in Augusta - PK and Lake Olmstead. And yes, I can safely say PK is cleaner than Lake O; but, Lake O is a better course.

Last edited:
It's Treehugger2002!!! Do I win?

That said, there are only two courses technically in Augusta - PK and Lake Olmstead. And yes, I can safely say PK is cleaner than Lake O.

I can neither confirm nor deny that you are correct :|

There was a tourney at Lake O last Sunday, so it might actually be in decent shape currently. I believe there is an overhaul in the planning stages for the course as well (think I saw someone post about it in the Augusta disc golf facebook group).

I can neither confirm nor deny that you are correct :|

There was a tourney at Lake O last Sunday, so it might actually be in decent shape currently. I believe there is an overhaul in the planning stages for the course as well (think I saw someone post about it in the Augusta disc golf facebook group).

I loved the layout when I played it last Wednesday. Other than a couple next tee arrows, it's already solid.

somebody pm'ed me asking if I didn't like their review lol

iz1u0Xw.jpg

I love how you scratch out all the info when it's REALLY EASY to find it here (in less than 15 seconds) lol not really anonymous.

Many DGers need a life. I guess Augusta is a really boring town.

It is, went downtown with a friend one night and stayed for about three minutes before getting sketched out and getting back in the car and heading back to Aiken...which is even more boring.

I love how you scratch out all the info when it's REALLY EASY to find it here (in less than 15 seconds) lol not really anonymous.
I love how he made it look like he used Windows Paint.

Oh, and bonus points for the red scratch out that looks like blood.

I'm going to suggest to Fast Eddie that he file for a tax exemption as a religious organization.

Eddie really is a terrific guy. It's his disciples that are up for ridicule.

If only every course had a Fast Eddie.

Then every pedestrian rec course would be filled with five disc drive by reviews and I wouldn't notice.

DGCR would be rendered irrelevant of course, but hey, what a clean and friendly world it would be.

I feel I should update all my reviews and note the lack of fast Eddie as a major con.

I was down in GA over Easter and didn't play PK Park because of the inflated ratings. I ended up playing Alexander Park and Little Mulberry Park instead. Both good courses that are rated between 3.5 - 4.0 respectively which is around what I'd put them. IF they had a Fast Eddie on hand, I'd give them a 5.0 fo sure ;)

oh, and everyone was very friendly too! :)

edit: And they were also "very clean"

Last edited:

Latest posts