• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

what are the most OS rampages in the current runs? i have icon and pinnacle, but they are not that over stable.. i have one freak cannon that is more stable than any rampage i have ever had lol.

^ New run of max weight, red icon rampages. Legit.

Also heard good things about the legend ramps but haven't throw yet

I just want to give a shout out to Legacy discs and Valencia Steve and the higher ups in the organization for letting another 80 Protoge Ghosts go for sale in the DGBM last night. I know you made a lot of golfers happy, myself included.

%#*$(*&%_#)*&(%(%....I missed it again. Starting to get pissed.

Yea people were buying 10+ at a time so they sold out minutes after they were put up.

I bought 20 :popcorn: ;)

Yea people were buying 10+ at a time so they sold out minutes after they were put up.

I bought 20 :popcorn: ;)

I'm joking by the way, i also missed out.

Just wanted to let people know so i don't get anymore PMs from epople wanting to buy some, lol!

Hopefully that's an indication they got it right and can now start really making them instead of limited releases to drive up hype. Thought they were trying to undermine that innova collector fad with solid molds in good plastic but now it seems they are doing it too. I like experimentation...but let's go. Protege ghosts already.

Last edited:
They have had 2 very limited releases, from what i hear they are playing with the protege blend to give it slightly more grip... These small releases are basically testers to see if people like the adjusted protege blend.

ugghh i cant believe i missed protege ghosts.. been asking for them for months :( .. my time will come lol

What makes Protege Ghosts any mite desirable than Gravity? Not trying to be a troll here, but isn't Gravity essentially the same?

What makes Protege Ghosts any mite desirable than Gravity? Not trying to be a troll here, but isn't Gravity essentially the same?

Gravity is softer, more flexible. Protege is firmer generally. Same durability, just differences in firmness. I think people just want a KC Pro type Ghost.

OK, I get it, I suppose. I started with Gravity Ghosts when I checked out Legacy and really liked it. I've got a couple Protege Clozers and it's OK, but I prefer the Gravity plastic.

OK, I get it, I suppose. I started with Gravity Ghosts when I checked out Legacy and really liked it. I've got a couple Protege Clozers and it's OK, but I prefer the Gravity plastic.

yeah im kinda the opposite lol .. I LOVE my Protege Clozers. I actually prefer the Excel Ghosts to the Gravity.. well i cant say that too much because i havent tried any of the Gravity Ghosts i have.. and i have prob 7 or so of them lol .. just really clicked with the Excel so i have stuck with those and my Pinnacles .. i have a sweet set of team stamped gravity ghosts if you are interested Badger :D ... but a set of stiff flat Protege Ghosts would be the bees knees.. being able to try and cycle those bad boys nom nom nom

Maybe...shoot me a price. I'm kind of keeping a PayPal pad, in case those Outlaws pop up.

They seem to change their plastic blends every run. It is kind of odd how long they're waiting to release these with so many people begging for them. It does seem like they'd probably get them right faster with some customer feedback. I do appreciate the strive for perfection though.

Gauge seems like a coyote to me. I'm loving the gummy light weight pinnacle pats right now. After about a dozen rounds on PA rock courses I've noticed the pinnacle is holding up well. Icon gets chunked pretty bad. Legend rivals holding up really nice against rocks, legend pats in slime are not compared to silver/gunmetal legend. I'm super impressed with the pat/rival combo. Great job Stevie and Bamba!!!

hows the gauge flying for yall? i heard it was coyote-ish

they are amazing! and yeah i would say Coyote or Mako ish ... it can do it all!!! .. I have a FR Icon in the bag i throw a ton .. i got one of the Pinnacle but havent had a chance to toss it yet .. but its an all around workhorse mid.. it will hold hyzer, anhyzer, whatever you want it to do it can do it! :clap:

I'm going to sit on my FR gauges for awhile and then sell then a few years down the road.

Latest posts