• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I couldn't resist and bought a sparkle blue G* Teebird; 175g w/ red shatter stamp. It's pretty sweet and will pair well with my beatup lighter-weight Star that I have now.

I'm carrying:

3x Leopard (G*, and two Pro)
2x Teebird (G* and Star)
1x PD (Star)
2x Firebird (both uber flat 12x - one light and one heavy)

I carry one white Star 'bird that refuses to be squeezed out of my bag - the Leopard has eaten up all of it's understable duties, the PD does the straight with beefy fade routine along with power/sweeping hyzers, so the Teebird slides perfectly between them, fights wind better and a little more D than the Leopard with less fade (more control) than the PD and a little less distance. I feel like I'm able to hit every line I want between the Leopard and PD with one Teebird.

Does anyone here throw the lowly DX Teebird. I got 5 of them and just recently had a chance to throe them. They are a 146, a 147 and three 150's. I've got a noodle arm. They all flipped and turned for me, but not too much. I LIKE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I like DX teebs - with lower armspeed and a little wear they turn into laser straight fairways. I have found that upper 160s DX teebs consistently fly further than their premium plastic bretheren.

Anyone felt a pro shop G* teebird against a production release? I did, and the pro shop releases feel "slightly" but "noticeably" grippier ...

I couldn't resist and bought a sparkle blue G* Teebird; 175g w/ red shatter stamp. It's pretty sweet and will pair well with my beatup lighter-weight Star that I have now.

I'm carrying:

3x Leopard (G*, and two Pro)
2x Teebird (G* and Star)
1x PD (Star)
2x Firebird (both uber flat 12x - one light and one heavy)

My bag is somewhat similar.

2 x Leopard (Star heavily beaten, Star lightly worn)
2 x TL (Star heavily beaten, Star lightly worn)
1 x Teebird (Champ Glow beefy)
1 x PD (C)
2 x Firebird (1 Star crazy flat, 1 Champ domey)

I have 4 G* TLs sitting in my disc locker. Fresh out of the box they are like a lightly seasoned Star.

Anyone felt a pro shop G* teebird against a production release? I did, and the pro shop releases feel "slightly" but "noticeably" grippier ...

I have only gotten factory store teebirds so far, but I have factory store and regular production leopards. I have not felt/seen much difference.

i started throwing dx teebirds and eagles. i love them both.

holy crap. i can't imagine not throwing these ever again. teebirds make tunnel shots so ridiculously simple. i love them. they crush really really far too.

i don't think i'd ever want to throw a teebird in a plastic other than dx. there's no way the star/champ can lock onto a line like the dx teebird does or go as far so easily.

Anyone have an idea where I can find light weight JL teebirds? I've had no luck.

Big fan of the tb so I collected a few. Not pictured are a pearly 11x KC pro and a 10x that are in my bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 60
4781FD71-3D28-44C6-9F6D-502A9283EBAB_zpsuw4czdgc.jpg

81C70173-C024-4FD1-80FF-D409B6063296_zpsb8fawek7.jpg

Life is sweeeeeet , finally found some of these

Nice score. I love mine.

Found a 6-7/10 pre flight *T for $7 at my local PIAS. It has that sweet spot great HSS and very little fade. Can't imagine why someone would have gotten rid of it. It has a little more dome than I would have liked, but the flight is sweet.

What's the deal with T vs TB marked 'birds?

Nice score. I love mine.

Found a 6-7/10 pre flight *T for $7 at my local PIAS. It has that sweet spot great HSS and very little fade. Can't imagine why someone would have gotten rid of it. It has a little more dome than I would have liked, but the flight is sweet.

What's the deal with T vs TB marked 'birds?

Usually Teebirds marked T are older, but not always. I have an 11x KC Pro that is marked TB. But my 11x KCs are marked T. CAL tooling is a surefire way to tell it's an 11x era 'bird unless it's a + mold.

Anyone have or seen a stock stamped 11x TL? I just bought a TB off ebay and when it arrived it turned out to be a TL. Not sure I've seen another one, they are usually CFR stamped...

More teebird love here. I will be keeping two dx in my bag, one fresh and one seasoned. They go too far and too straight not to bag. Gave me one free park job and one birdie attempt that i missed from 10' out today, both on holes that would give me a free stroke on most others during competition in my division. Good things. Can't wait for this snow to go away so I can push them and find my max effective range with them.

If you want a premi plastic disc that flies like a fresh DX TB... well the AXIOM crave just came out and its a winner. /threadjack FTW!

Usually Teebirds marked T are older, but not always. I have an 11x KC Pro that is marked TB. But my 11x KCs are marked T. CAL tooling is a surefire way to tell it's an 11x era 'bird unless it's a + mold.

Anyone have or seen a stock stamped 11x TL? I just bought a TB off ebay and when it arrived it turned out to be a TL. Not sure I've seen another one, they are usually CFR stamped...

I have a green pearly champ TL that has an 11x stock stamp.

Latest posts