• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Forehand driving putter?

when i need a hyzer , i flick a zone which is an overstable putter, for straight shots/ hyzer flips i flick wizards or the money putter by ABC discs.

Even with my lousy forehand, Ions and Wizards work quite well inside 150' or so. I have a hard time throwing FH with higher profile putters like Aviars and Warlocks.

is the zone like that. it just falls out of the sky once it slows down?

yessir:thmbup: when i first switched from the drone/rhyno to the zone i actually had a little trouble gauging that particular kinda shot. the drone has a little more glide and is faster, so once i (quickly) got the hang of the zone its been a thing of beauty

I'd suggest the Pig, it's got a low profile rim that seems to make it easier for flicks.

pro pig or a champ rhyno

Magnet...I mean, guys who throw ultimate throw a lot of forehands, and a Magnet is more stable than an ultimate disc...so really there isn't any excuse to need tons of stability.

So i see alot of people saying to throw putters for drives to work on form and distance. But i've noticed most of these players are all backhand throwers. Personally i throw about 95% forehand off the tee. Are there any putters that are good for driving forehand?

Any putter that works well for back hand works well for forehand too. If you can't control a stable putter forehand you have form issues.

I FH drive with Ions and they work fine. Did it with Wizards and Magics too.