• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found an Innova CE Eagle in Charlotte, NC

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I was playing disc golf at 3 different courses today, and at one of them in Charlotte, NC, I came across an Innova CE Eagle with no name.

It's really nice. 174g Eagle X, slightly translucent, seasoned but not beat, no ink aside from the factory weight marking.

If you can PM me what course you left your CE Eagle at, as well as the color, I'd love to get it back to you. This is a very nice disc that is irreplaceable, I'd hate for it not to get back to its owner.

He was probably testing it out to see if he liked it. You wouldn't want to ink a CE disc unless you are sure you weren't gonna resell it.

Are you on Facebook? Because Charlotte has about 5 group pages that you can post on. Would narrow it down for you and not sure how many folks frequent DGCR.

Oh crap Mike, it's mine for sure. I hyzer flipped it and lost sight of it yesterday -- I can't believe it flew over 1,000 miles -- must have caught the wind current just right. :p

From everything you described I am pretty sure its mine, I tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full? i just created an account so I could message you once i saw this. If you can call me or contact me on FB it would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Northrop

336 491 8349

Also I was a dumbass and posted some info on it to FB (along with a picture) because i was just so frantic once i saw this and realized i didnt have my CE in my bag. I deleted the comment and the pic after a couple min but i hope no one tries to play it off as theirs (assuming the one you found is indeed mine) thanks so much for your time

Kevin

I feel like a dumbass, i had to have left it right in plain site and literally just walked away right after i threw my 2nd shot...

I can send a pic and a screenshot of the fb convo i had with the guy that sold it to me. along with any other info you may need to feel comfortable. Also the convo I had includes a pic of the disc. Thanks again

PM sent! Thanks so much man you have no idea how much better my day is now! You're obviously someone with extremely good morals! I can't thank you enough!

I made a friend today, too! I returned a disc to a guy I met on the course who was just putting around. I saw the name on the bottom of one of his putters that matched the PDGA number on the lost disc. No phone number, though, so I couldn't get it back to him with a phone call when I found it a couple of weeks ago.

"Dude, this Crank is yours!" Great guy, also a touring musician, so we had a lot to talk about during our round. Too bad our scores sucked, but we didn't care.

Latest posts