• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found 'Revenge of the Monkey 2008' at Sioux Passage

Jdawg

Yesterday I found a Revenge of the monkey 2008 Disc, at Sioux Passage in northern st. Louis, MO. It has a name written on the inside wall (finger grip part) and what looks like a phone number and a player number but everything but the players name has been rubbed off from use. If you think this is your disc please let me know your name and if it matches the inside of the disc I'll try to get it back to you.

The disc is from Revenge of the monkey 2008 tournament, it is a Pinkish-Red Champion Boss. In pretty much new condition, with only a couple dings on it.
qqe8wk.jpg

24gnnfo.jpg

Me too, it looks cool. just was hoping to get it back to its owner. shame the only thing it has on it is a first name.

did you call the number? and ask the person if they lost a disc and what did it look like?

there isn't a number. only a first name. I thought there might be a good chance that they might be a member on here if they had a tourney disc.

i thought your op said it had something that looked like a phone number, oh well.

i thought your op said it had something that looked like a phone number, oh well.

not exactly.

"It has a name written on the inside wall (finger grip part) and what looks like a phone number and a player number but everything but the players name has been rubbed off from use."

so the only thing left that is readable is the first name.

I even cross checked all the winners from that tournament to see if any name matches up, but this must either be a second hand disc or the owner wrote the name of someone else on it.

Latest posts