• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Four! (Maybe Five) Myths about DG

I love the point about upshots. I find myself practicing them more than my drives. I rarely pick up anything over 8/9 speed, except for utility shots, and I've always found that even when I'm off the fairway on a hole, that's where I shine and can come back to par a hole when my friends are stuck with a bogey.

I recently became more fond of what me and my friends call "scoobie shots." A quick tomahawk under a limb up to the basket still allows for that wonderful "slide", and may get you a few more feet closer than going around the tree with a hyzer/anny.

Great article, man. I'm gonna subscribe.

...and there's nothing I love more than playing with my friends who get frustrated easily and worry about beating me.

I don't compete much, but when I do, I just keep having a good time. Focus on what you do correctly, how you threw it, and you'll go to sleep dreaming of those good, tight throws.

Latest posts