• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

I just filled out the form. Want to get into dying...I have graphic/cutout experience already and figured this would be a good way to get started. FREE STUFF!

The form keeps yelling at me when I click submit that it has a publishing error and they can't create my account. Grrrrrr. I guess I'll retry tomorrow. Gonna order lots if possible. My wife's father owns the local Pepperidge Farm route so he is gonna order a bunch for me too. And her step-father owns his own dental company so he is gonna order up as well. Tips on what to get, what works the best?

:doh:Every time i see this thread pop up i think ....sweet i d like to get some zepplin , bob dylan , neil young , maybe some more jimi..........then i realize its for dyeing discs........

Got my call. Make sure you say it's for something other than disc golf if you want to get big rolls. If they know it's for disc golf they are now only sending the sheets out. Still, it's free vinyl. Should have mine next week!

Wow. That was fast.

Just placed my order yesterday, got the follow-up call ten minutes ago. Pretty easy, just told the guy I use it to make signs/banners and he confirmed that my address was correct. The guy said it would ship in a week or so and that they'd call to see how I liked the product in 6-8 weeks. At the end he asked if I'd like sheets or rolls, so I assume they're still giving them out

Not free, but I just snagged a 300 sq ft roll of Oracal 651 that's usually 90-100 bucks for $20

I've ended up with 4 rolls from 3M so far lol. Hoping to get 2 more when I move. It's starting to feel a little wrong though LOL.

Just so you guys know that are still trying to get this. When picking a vinyl you want to go with the promotional stuff. I got the IJ46-20 and IJ63-20 under the promotional listing in the short rolls. This doesn't have any of the issues the ControlTac has.

I have one of the rolls i wont be touching ever. anyone interested?

I got one, thinking I was going to do dyes on my discs but never have decided I want to dye them. Dont want to mess up my pretty goldline plastic

Then turns out I got a second roll just randomly a month after the first. So now I have 2 rolls unopened, :|

I think I should start practicing on my throw away discs and finally give it a go.

I got one, thinking I was going to do dyes on my discs but never have decided I want to dye them. Dont want to mess up my pretty goldline plastic

Then turns out I got a second roll just randomly a month after the first. So now I have 2 rolls unopened, :|

I think I should start practicing on my throw away discs and finally give it a go.

If you don't want to do dyes the vinyl seems to work well for window decals. I did these decals on my truck out of the vinyl I got. Winter has begun up here in Michigan and they are still holding strong. The Discraft logo was store bought but the other 4 I made.

64926_476563997058_630202058_6833299_115671_n.jpg

Close ups

64926_476564017058_630202058_6833300_2311192_n.jpg

Just so you guys know that are still trying to get this. When picking a vinyl you want to go with the promotional stuff. I got the IJ46-20 and IJ63-20 under the promotional listing in the short rolls. This doesn't have any of the issues the ControlTac has.

i'm up to 6 huge controltac rolls total :)

i'm up to 6 huge controltac rolls total :)

i'm sorry to hear that LOL. I've got 4 of the ones I ordered and gonna try for 2 more after I move.

Any idea on how the vinyl might work for glass etching? I'm thinking if it would work well I could etch my back window instead of the decals and then I don't have to worry about them ever coming off lol.

Latest posts