• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frisco Texas

You haven't been out to Princeton lately then (or maybe I havent?) 2 months ago, no tee sings except for two holes, 5 foot tall weeds, and deadfall surrounding 5 out of 8 baskets

looks like it was ok when they put it in, then they never took care of it (unless they've done something lately)

It's been since it was new (Princeton). Springfield is basically flat land that's too much like a swamp to use as soccer fields, so they put baskets on it.

I played Princeton when new and it had all tee signs and baskets. It was also mowed.

I got lucky when I went to Springfield as it was mowed and all the tee signs and baskets were in good shape.

I hear Mountain Creek? is worthless also, just baskets in a field. Sounds like the land wasn't bad either, just no design work done.

Played this course will Marty Mcfly yesterday. He aced 17 to go 14 down and beat me by a couple strokes. haha

Its a fun little course. Dont expect too much from it and its pretty fun, works the short game for sure. Good use of elevation, great teepads, giant signage and baskets are good.

Its awesome for taking people to that are starting out and are intimidated by some of the big course in DFW. I enjoyed it.

PS. the practice basket made me LOL

Played this course will Marty Mcfly yesterday. He aced 17 to go 14 down and beat me by a couple strokes. haha

Its a fun little course. Dont expect too much from it and its pretty fun, works the short game for sure. Good use of elevation, great teepads, giant signage and baskets are good.

Its awesome for taking people to that are starting out and are intimidated by some of the big course in DFW. I enjoyed it.

PS. the practice basket made me LOL

Yeah, 18 down is possible but not a given by any means. It was fast and enjoyable. A good change of pace. Short hole or not, that was a sweet ace.

Yeah, 18 down is possible but not a given by any means. It was fast and enjoyable. A good change of pace. Short hole or not, that was a sweet ace.

Haleigh almost aced that one with a forehand throw and she isn't very good at forehand...

Okay. I played Dash's Track today for the first time. As stated earlier, this course is serving the purpose it was intended for. I saw at least two families playing the course. I wish DFW could have a few more of these courses installed to let younger kids and beginners have a course they can feel comfortable on. I do not want to be negative here, but a large group of noobies or an entire family should not be playing Towne Lake, Cedar Hill, Harry Myers, etc... for reasons most of us are aware of. Dash's Track was a brilliant addition to the area and more courses of this kind will let the big dogs hunt on the areas championship courses,and let anyone else new to the game have a positive disc golf experience at an entry level course. Ron Silliman... Dewayne Furr.... and all that helped install this course did an outstanding job.

This is so great to hear! if there are any Frisco DGers, hit me up!!! I was raised in Frisco and still live here and I would love to meet some of yall and check out this course :) Finally! a course for Frisco :D

I just read the last review and the course will not be redone!! The park is getting a waterpark,skatepark and walking paths.I keep telling you that the other piece of land will be for higher level players. :) This is a community course for familys and kids. Ron

I just read the last review and the course will not be redone!! . Ron

hey ron. i just found this thread after playing initially at Dash's Track. i did not know of the other enhancements, or another course going into Frisco somewhere. I have played this course 3 times, and except for losing my katana in the weeds on 18 i really have liked playing this course. you and dewayne designed a great course that i enjoy playing. thanks for your work on this.

darren

Latest posts