• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] From hype to horror-DON'T POST A GROOVE THREAD UNTIL YOU READ THIS!

Do you hate the groove

• YES(Always)

Votes: 221 52.7%
  • NO(Never)

Votes: 138 32.9%
  • SOMETIMES(When it doesnt do what you want it to...but you still throw it)

Votes: 60 14.3%

• Total voters
Dmbrun on here chucked one on the most ridiculous lines on a hole that is nearly impossible to even get to the basket, and the flight pattern was so horrible that it it suited the horrible hole perfectly and he aced it with a Groove he just found.

I can almost picture it. Almost.

The only good Groove is one that is no longer being used. I have thrown multiple's and not a single one fit my game. The worst part is a lot of people jumped on the Groove bandwagon because it was supposed to be a friendlier Boss.

I say this was a falsity and I want Innova to admit it. Never going to happen.

There is a guy that plays pro masters in my area that will pull out a 165 groove when he gets bored with the same ol' stuff, and his is surprisingly tame and controllable. That by no means is me saying it's a good disc though, just that his isn't as terrible as the rest.

The groove on the rim of a Groove reduces predictability, increases frustration, leads to weaker rounds, decreases desire and can result in loneliness and depression.

Apparently the Groove and Erectile Dysfunction are the same thing...:\

I am by no means an advocate of the groove, but i will second the distrust in the katana. The groove isn't as terrible as everyone says (imo) but I definately find more grooves and bosses than any other discs.

:thmbup::D
sure, I'll give you $4.00, but you pay shipping.

:D:D:D poor guy thinks sumone lost it in water more like burned it quartered it and threw its remains in water unfortunatly it reassembled and reappeared back to life like a bad horror movie damn grooves so hard to kill

I still can remember being excited that at my local store had protostar discs in stock so I bought all 3 they had left two weeks later I gave them all away

I have one groove and it's been signed by a bunch of random DGCR players.

innova champion groove

About 2 days ago I found a groove burried under some leaves with no name or # so free disc :thmbup:. I am wondering if the thing is any good since I have yet to throw it. Just wondering if it's worth keeping or if it is just a free junk disc?

Slide it back under the leaves and walk away. Go home and delete this thread and deny it all happened.

By the way, if you search for this type of thread, there are only about 8 million of them.

Latest posts