• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FYI: Bowling Green Amateur Championships

I'm the one with. The border collie looking dog (he's an english shepherd). The zack galifinakis, jack black, caveman looking guy driving the green minivan (see my blog for recent vids). Hope to see you all there!

Anyone else in the "F" pool? The rest of my crew is in "E," Martin. BTW, did you play any in the Carolinas this past week?

Tonight we are packing player packs, and getting paint ready to mark the OB's over the next couple days. Looking forward to a VERY busy couple days followed by a busier weekend.

Safe travels to the out-of-towners, and best of luck to all of ya!

Used another sick day to come up today and play the courses. Psyched to be in A pool again this year.

Is 7pm the earliest we can check in tonight? We're gonna head back to Memphis immediately after...

It's 6:50am and we're just outside nashville!!!

You can check in just after we get the bags stuffed . . . we start a 5pm so should be done by 6.

Pool A for slowRoll. We are leaving TN Friday morning to go get players packs a Wah Bah and have an hour or two to warmup for Friday's round at Keriakes. I hope I get the chance to meet a few of you while I'm up there. I'll be the guy with all the blue discs throwing Wizards for deuces. Good luck everyone.

Pool C - Adv Master here! Gray MiniVan & always wearing a Cowboys or WV cap. Hope to meet some of you there.

Jacob2918 & jaybone7549 pool g
shayne_smoker & lithicon pool h.

Hoping to see you all at the flymart! Not that ill know anyone. Besides i think i know who slowroll is now lol. All blue discs ya say??

Check in tonight went pretty well given the rain.. We had ~50 people show up to get their player packs/check the board.

I am the guy making an arse of himself wearing a BG 2011 staff hat.

Slowroll, we are pretty similarly rated so we may end up on a card together on the first day. If that is how they are doing it.