[Gateway] Gateway G1

I was thinking P1 but I realized that's a discmania mold. F7 and M4 and stuff...letter/number(s) is predominantly a Prodigy thing. I found it odd Gateway left their more traditional naming system.

No need to respond I've never thrown one I shouldn't be posting in this thread.

though, Wizard is a much better name than G9i

Bought one on the road, but haven't had a chance to let it fly freely. The only course around here ( Kincaid Park) will swallow up errant drives forever. Any feedback on the flight?

I was just looking at some Gateway G-Ones and noticed they have different molding marks from other Gateway discs. At the 9 & 3 o'clock positions they have circles.
New molding equipment?
G-One is made a by a different shop in Michigan for Gateway. Not sure why they couldn't make it themselves, but now that they have some new distance drivers in house I wouldn't be surprised if it gets phased out.

Bought one on the road, but haven't had a chance to let it fly freely. The only course around here ( Kincaid Park) will swallow up errant drives forever. Any feedback on the flight?
G-One flies like a really beat up Destroyer. Has the same rim width as a Destroyer and when thrown hard on a hyzer (500-550 ft of power) has a nice flip up to long turn with a soft but reliable fade. With lower power it has a nice S-Curve flight. It is exactly what I want in a quite flippy distance driver. Replaced my super beat up Wysocki Raptor Stamp Destroyer.