• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gateway Park - Fort Worth TX

Donovan

Longview Disc Golf Association (TX)
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Has anyone heard about when this 9 hole course is supposed to be put in?

I went by there yesterday and one of the grounds managers said they have not even started it yet. That place is amazing by the way. The soccer and ball field are beautiful. They even have dog parks for small and big dogs with obstical courses in them to play with. That place is really taking shape.

All I know is there is a posting @ Z-Boaz disc golf course for a couple of days to go help with clean -up and get it ready. Bring it on we need more Disc golf courses in Funky town. I heard there was a 9 hole @ TCU campus some where. Yall hear anything about it?

Hey Donovan if u go to Funkytown flyers web site and check out there forum or discussion board (whatever it is) they talk about the 1st ten hole at gateway are walkable and still seem to be working on it. Also it seems Nascar Dave is working on getting Weatherford disc golf course to be a full 18 very soon.

Great Stuff Guys! Thanks. Man I wish they did not pick Sundays as their work day, or I would go out and help also. Man, my job sucks and is great all at the same time. :)

Latest posts