• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gateway tour bag

I don't. But, I have had two Gateway bags and at one time, they were the best constructed, most durable bag on the market. I have had two of them and they were tanks and lasted around 10 years apiece. I have no idea if the quality is the same.

Lol, Gateway had a backpack bag out before Voodoo was a company. I remember a bunch of guys in my league getting them when they came out in 2010. The guys from them that I still see playing still have them. I've never heard about any issues with them.

Gateway made bags before they made discs, and they actually sold the first disc golf bag with a frame way back in the day. They know how to make a disc golf bag. I wouldn't be very worried about buying one.

Looks like my voodoo spinal tap. Since voodoo is now dead I wonder if gateway bought the rights or something to produce this bag. If it's anything like my spinal tap it will be heavy but very durable. Straps are not the most comfortable either.