• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhyno?

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I feel like this would sell... Wonder why Innova hasn't CFR'd this yet. I would totally buy a few glow Rhynos. They are so loved, I am suprised not to see this from innova yet.

Also, this is a wierd one, but a lot of beginners play with a wolf. I think a star or Champion wolf would be a great nastalgic discs. I would love to see a slightly more stable star wolf. The low rim height and the thumbtrack are things people seem to like. Might be a better answer to the meteor or comet than the stingray or kite. What can it hurt to try it?

Sure, but most of the time you play glo aren't you playing with a disc or 2 that you don't normally throw?

if im playing "glo" its with something i throw allot because i know where its gonna go

I`m with ya 1978! I stumbled onto this thread when I was searching the web to see if such a disc existed. I think it would be perfect for one disc night rounds. Keeping my fingers crossed that someone will CFR it. I`d love to buy a few. I know this thread is old, but is there anyone else out there that would be equally keen?

I`m with ya 1978! I stumbled onto this thread when I was searching the web to see if such a disc existed. I think it would be perfect for one disc night rounds. Keeping my fingers crossed that someone will CFR it. I`d love to buy a few. I know this thread is old, but is there anyone else out there that would be equally keen?

This idea seems to be quite popular. Lots of suggestions for it here.

I would like to see them mold some in the old DX like glow plastic. The new champ glows are slick and blah in my opinion.

^^^Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that thread. With all the others similarly interested, its just a matter of time now.

i love champ glow material! most my bag is in glow champ! and i love the rhyno! this would be a dream come true! come on innova! ill buy 3!