• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Hey Apdrvya , could you please do me a favor?
Wipe the stamp off one thats flattened and smack Bender with it. (He'll understand)

I flattened mine nicely...

photo12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637-thumb.JPG

Not to be a negative Nancy but with these recently ran I'd guess getting some flat glow ontarios ran is pretty slim to none until these sell through.

^lulz.
yeah, when they're warm they're nicely pliable and I left them overnight to cool under weights... BOARD flat but still stiffer than hell... I'm sure with use, they'll loosen up a little bit.

take a cookie sheet, fill 1/3 to 1/2 with hot water. heat some more water to near boiling. flip a disc or two upside down in the cookie sheet and fill the flight plate with the near boiling water, put even weight on the rims to push the rim towards the cookie sheet. leave for an hour. after an hour, put the discs after they're dry on the counter with the same weight on the rim and leave overnight...viola

thats ill for real. i dont read gator threads either did you do before and after test flights?

still can, but haven't yet...
I bought three and have flattened two so far.

Anyone who jumps ship for these x-outs will be bent. :D Either way I am still going to pursue having the factory store make a special run of glow rhynos with a respectable stamp.

I threw both today... the domey is a little more overstable... the flattened ones throw like a typical rhyno, nice and straight with a slight fade at the end.

Latest posts