• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Let's see if it happens.... I'd say a custom run for us is less likely since they just did that run... I'm happy I got a couple of the Asia Open Rhynos coming, but I'm still in for these guys.

I'd think a custom run might be right up their alley if they just had two others recently? If they are selling, why not cash in for another fat dollar or a thousand+?

These things are pretty sick. They arrived a little domey but flattened out perfectly. They glow if you sneeze on them... way more glowy than the firm glow runs.

To those who have contacted me about buying some; sorry but I will be holding on to them for now.

photo1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647-thumb.JPG

Full Size

I was surprised they said these things would be gummy... glow plastic tends to be slick

We'll see if I ever get to snatch one up but as these things sold out so fast the message has been sent... we want moar glow rhynos!!!!

I'm a bit dismayed at Innova's little shceme of releasing small quantities of things they know are going to sell...Totem Teebirds F2 mcRocs, Gummy Glow Rhynos, bottom stamped 11x Teebirds, etc....They release 30-100 of these and sell out before I even know they exist. So why can't they make a big run of glow Rhynos?

I'm a bit dismayed at Innova's little shceme of releasing small quantities of things they know are going to sell...Totem Teebirds F2 mcRocs, Gummy Glow Rhynos, bottom stamped 11x Teebirds, etc....They release 30-100 of these and sell out before I even know they exist. So why can't they make a big run of glow Rhynos?

To keep us wanting more. Plus, you don't want to run the risk of making a big run, and having half of it sit unsold.

Having said that, I think they could easily sell 500-750 glow Rhynos at the factory store.

Did anyone see that Asia open yellow gummy glow one dgv had listed on the bay. Went for 70 something :)

I really want some colored ones with a cool stamp like the old bar stamp dx or the circle stamp dx ones.

WE KNOW YOUR LISTENING INNOVA HOOK US UP!:hfive:

Last edited:
I do not yet own a Rhyno. I've been procrastinating about one. I've tried out the really soft champs, and they feel awesome, but I have lots of other putters. Juts haven't been able to justify the purchase of another one right now. However, I don't have any glow putters, and if I ever saw a glow Rhyno I think that I would get off the fence and buy one. :)

At this point its just someone at innova taking the initiative to run these.

Since we all know they already have they plastic down and the stamp has been available forever its not like were asking for the moon here... get off those butts and make some money if i figure this right @ what 15$ a pop thats...

4800$ waiting to me made you know you want those duccets!

CMON INNOVA!:hfive:

They just need to bit the bullet and make a big run. They've done the hard, somehow glow Rhynos...they've done the sweet gummy glow Rhynos...lets get this done, Innova!!!