• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good DG Shoes

For others with Wide feet I just recently purchased some Merrell Moab Ventilator Wide shoes and they have been working great. I sprayed them with a waterproofing spray for a little extra protection and have yet to have any problems from early morning dew or light rain getting my feet web even with the ventilation sides. They are also very comfortable and give much better grip than the tennis shoes I used to always wear.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Pro.../Mens/Moab-Ventilator-Wide-Width?dimensions=0

MRL-W86595-06.psd

I just got a pair of these yesterday. Gotta love manufacturers who make wide widths. First time out they were very comfortable. A lot more comfortable than the Timberland's I was wearing. Hopefully they will last more than 1 season.

I recently got a pair or the Reebok reelflex freerunning shoes. They are working out pretty well for disc golf. I quit dragging my feet as much on the tee pads, so they don't seem to be gettign worn out too fast.

I got these for fathers day and have worn them to play a couple of times already.

10211617_is

They do dry fast and my feet breathe, but your feet can get we fast as well. I like it like that though

Latest posts