• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good pictures of mandos

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Allright DGCR I am looking for your input on where you have seen good pictures of mandos. I need a few for my next blog entry.

I already knew about the tunnel mando at Muldragh in Kentuck, but would like a couple other examples. It would be good if the actual mand marking was isible but I can always indicate using MS paint what the mando is.

Help me out please! Just provide me with a course name and hole # or a link directly to the picture.

Coyote Point

f1c1a254.jpg
7245bc41.jpg
75aba8d2.jpg

Thanks zenbot who would I give credit to for this picture?

Ashe County Park in Jefferson, NC
Between the trees and under the sign

88174d04.jpg

except for the coyote point one, all those mandos look contrived

that a very interesting mando. seems like that hole would give me some trouble
Luckily it is only on the long teebox. I wish it was a little bit wider but it definitely makes what would be a relatively easy 2 a difficult 3.

except for the coyote point one, all those mandos look contrived

No way dude...that board has been there...like...forever...

Besides that, there is a bald eagle brothel up in the tree so you have to stay low...don't want hooker eagles coming after you. :p

OfficeMando.jpg
Sorry, I couldn't resist! :D

here is a pretty hard mando out one of our local courses. Ben Geren Park, in Fort smith, AR.
Hole #12
http://http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?id=1003&p=0cb90068
if you look closely you can see a rope tied to 2 trees, the madno is below the rope and between the 2 trees its tied to.
for a righty your going to need something stable like a boss/firebird/xcal

where is the pin? for a 265' hyzer shot i would throw a buzzz or maybe a new teebird if it hooks really hard left.

Hole #3 at Indian Rock in Huntington WV - Mando under the road/bridge.

Off the hill through the trees but get it low because it has to turn left under the road.

c2cc1b3f.jpg

After going about 35' through the tunnel (under the road) it swings hard right up a steep bank to the pin. When standing in the creek under the bridge you can not see the basket. And it's a seriously steep drop slope on the left just out of the pic.

e2ff495d.jpg

These pics are from the course page - I have some better one's I'll try to find.