• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Goodbye Discraft Buzz, we had some good times...

dukdukgolf

Birdie Member
So Buzz is out of my bag!!!

I started playing little over a year and a half ago and my Buzz was the main disc in my bag since that time. I honestly never ever thought id get rid of it since it was about 60percent or more of my shots as my goto disc. Then i threw some latitude discs.......omg

I have small hands and the core feels so much better than the buzz in my hands, im more consistent and i swear its faster than the buzz. I took them all to the field and i could even throw the core 20-30 ft farther than a buzz.

So Goodbye Buzz,,we have had good times,, but its over. cya.

Hot swedish ladies make the Core also. Ive heard they get get all oiled up before they test them,,,then of course they have a pillow fight.

You obviously didn't have that good of times,

Otherwise you'd know it was spelled "Buzzz"

-grammer nazi.

Keep the Buzzz, I have a Core and a Buzzz and like them both. The Core seems slower and more stable to me, mines a 180 though. Saw a newb hit an ace today with a Buzzz.

Haven't thrown the Core myself so I don't really understand your switch. But each his own. Whatever works to lower your scores is what matters.

I've been using Sharks (still do) but also just put my old Buzzz-D back in service. I knew there was a reason I used that disc for so long - it's friggin awesome. Hello Buzzz!

So Buzz is out of my bag!!!

Hot swedish ladies make the Core also. Ive heard they get get all oiled up before they test them,,,then of course they have a pillow fight.

Maybe thats why they can get so slick...;)

But seriously, consider a birdie bag. It helps.

Keep the Buzzz, I have a Core and a Buzzz and like them both. The Core seems slower and more stable to me, mines a 180 though. Saw a newb hit an ace today with a Buzzz.

Is your Buzzz the same weight? I have an X Buzzz around the same weight as my Cores and it still is just about the same stability and maybe a hair slower so surely a Z or even ESP would be a little more stable at least.

Haven't thrown the Core myself so I don't really understand your switch. But each his own. Whatever works to lower your scores is what matters.

Thats ok. Sometimes its better to not know what you're missing. :p

I really enjoy my core as of late and has taken a lot of places I normally use my buzzz. But I still keep two buzzz' in my bag. One in ESP and on in Z. The ESP one has been my work horse this year and is starting to wear in a good amount. The Z i need to take a few more hits before it's were I want it. The core I can throw a lot further then a Buzzz, but I feel like it may break in weird or two quick because of the bubble in the middle. Anyone know anything about that?

Bubbles in the plastic? I havent noticed any in mine, maybe you got a bad Core.

I flirted with the Core for awhile. It was really fun at first, but never became as consistent as my Buzzz. Needless to say, the Buzzz is back in the bag and Cores are no more.

I'll have to take a look at mine at break or lunch. We talking Opto or GL?

Yeah, they have been playing him on TV and the radio all over the place. Cant make the stuff up.

I have it in opto.