• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I added a couple digi camo silverbacks to the store today.

Well, you now have one less. Looking forward to moving back to the silverback and checking out the new 2011 changes. The only reason I got rid of my last silverback was to try the grip. I REALLY wanted to like it better (especially after spending 4x the money that I spent on the used silverback), but you make some great bags.

Well, you now have one less. Looking forward to moving back to the silverback and checking out the new 2011 changes. The only reason I got rid of my last silverback was to try the grip. I REALLY wanted to like it better (especially after spending 4x the money that I spent on the used silverback), but you make some great bags.

You wont be disapointed. The inner pockets are nice and so is the key clip. My favorite thing is the new flaps for the quad hookups. The bag just rides better. It doesnt feel like the quads are binding up when you take the bag on and off.

Im waiting for the funds (wifes approval) to get another simian. no bag can compare to not having to carry a seat and the comfort it provides

I must be rather lucky, as I've never needed a seat. The courses I frequent have enough benches or tree stumps to sit on at each tee that it isn't a problem. The only thing that seems to be an issue is all the stuff written on them, so they painted over them once, but then all the penises showed up again. :|

ANNNND thanks for the wine/grey simian. I would never buy another bag. This is going to become my blackhawks disc bag!

Order #1533!

Last edited:
finishing up the last of some silverbacks today and will be putting them up on the store.

next week i am starting in on about a dozen simians, there are about 9 pre-ordered right now so if you want one now would be the time to jump in on the pre-orders.

Been using my GB for a year now and the bag looks brand new. I'm as impressed as I could be with this bag. Plenty of pockets, light for its size and rugged as hell. Glad I upgraded from my fade...you can really tell a difference in the quality of materials used in each bag.

Silverbacks are done! any orders placed for one will be shipped out early next week.

now for the weekend and some possible tinkering with design on the Sim ;)

I've had my digital camo silverback for a while, and am still loving it. I get asked about it on a regular basis as well. Anyway, anyone can answer this if they like. I have a couple of questions about the Squirrel Monkey, as I cannot tell for certain based on the pics on the site.

1. It does have full quad hookups, correct?

2. What does it have as far as pockets/storage?

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing the multicam on some bags.

Latest posts