• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are the orders coming along? I am 1671 and am PUMPED to get my simian. I wonder what number he is at now.

we have switched over to the new store now!

for some reason we are unable to access the old store today and cant update the orders being shipped out, so, here are the order numbers I shipped out today.

sent out order #1645 purple sim
sent out order #1647 brown sim + umbrella
sent out order #1672 brown strap

My order, 1644, just shipped out this afternoon! ooohhh-yeah! Hopefully I'll be pimp'in my new bag this weekend.

Nice! Make sure to get lots of pics and some pics with it loaded with your discs. There doesnt seem to be enough pics online to satiate my hunger until my bags here.

Orders being shipped out today are
#1652 digital camo simian
#1653 kelly green simian

Only 18 more between me and glory!

Are all 18 orders between 1653 and 1671 simians? or are there some straps and other things mixed in?

I will be the first guy in Missoula montana rocking a simian, hopefully it will prompt more orders!

Only 18 more between me and glory!

Are all 18 orders between 1653 and 1671 simians? or are there some straps and other things mixed in?

I will be the first guy in Missoula montana rocking a simian, hopefully it will prompt more orders!

i think the answer is no. one of the orders #s back there was just for straps.

i think the answer is no. one of the orders #s back there was just for straps.

there are orders for chimps, silverbacks, kongs and spiders that have come in.
the way i go about working on stuff right now is main focus is simians. I cut out 25 or so at once and make them then in between runs of sims I make any thing else that was ordered then go back to another 25 sims.