• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe off but is the new marketplace vibe of keeping companies out going to hurt gb or similar companies. I think that it is great they are members here to provide first hand feedback on their products.

*sigh* I really want a wine silverback. But my wife won't let me. I need something that holds a little more stuff than my crunch box. I've got 12 discs in my crunch box, but the cargo room on it is lacking.

How much heavier is the kong than a crunch box. I can't bring myself to want to carry something that big all the time though.

And I'm not a big fan of quads. Does the silverback ride nice with just the shoulder strap?

*sigh* I really want a wine silverback. But my wife won't let me. I need something that holds a little more stuff than my crunch box. I've got 12 discs in my crunch box, but the cargo room on it is lacking.

How much heavier is the kong than a crunch box. I can't bring myself to want to carry something that big all the time though.

And I'm not a big fan of quads. Does the silverback ride nice with just the shoulder strap?

I have a Kong and a Crunch, and they're practically the same weight. The Kong is super light.

The silverback rides decently with one strap, feels great if you don't have the extra weight of a water bottle, but even with the water bottle empty(obviously from drinking it) it does get somewhat fatiguing somewhere in the back 9. Though I did do a full 27 holes with it once and it wasn't too bad, I was just wiped out after. I want to get some quads for mine, but as I can't afford it and since it's not that terrible I haven't gone about picking some up. Well I could afford them, but don't have a job and don't feel like spending the cash out of my debit card account since it's getting kind of low.

Last edited:
My birthday is this month, and I suspect that's why my wife has put the kibosh on my purchasing of a GB bag. It's unfortunate because I think he's about to put out some limited edition Silverbacks, I'd like to see those, but there's no way he'll get them done by the 20th. *sigh* I guess I'll have to go with a regular version of the silverback.

Any word on when the Limited Edition Silverbacks are being released or what they're going to look like? I really want a smaller bag and this one's at the top of my list.

Any word on when the Limited Edition Silverbacks are being released or what they're going to look like? I really want a smaller bag and this one's at the top of my list.

for the most part it will look the same but Ive beefed it up and made it even better! I'm about 90% dun with the design changes Ive decided to do for this LE Silverback! I'm hoping to have a finished one dun here shortly so I can get pics up and start taking orders on it!

I would like to get a GB bag. I usualy carry about 12 discs, the camy Chimp looks a little tight but the Gorilla looks way too big.

The Chimp easily holds 12 discs I have 4 putters, 4 mids and 5 drivers in mine and there is still room for 1 or 2 more.

for the most part it will look the same but Ive beefed it up and made it even better! I'm about 90% dun with the design changes Ive decided to do for this LE Silverback! I'm hoping to have a finished one dun here shortly so I can get pics up and start taking orders on it!

I was wondering more about the colors. You had mentioned changing things up a little for the LE run. Any decisions in that regard?

Making me wish I had waited to get mine :\ would have been a long wait, but likely worth it.

I would like to get a GB bag. I usualy carry about 12 discs, the camy Chimp looks a little tight but the Gorilla looks way too big.

i've got 14 discs in my chimp's main compartment, and 1 putter up front. probably could cram another putter in the front too.

I want a GB but I'll probably wait till next season. I don't plan on playing tournies just yet but when I do I'd like to sport a gorilla boy (or if grip EQ decides to just give me one, even then we'll see if they live up to the hype).

I am wondering, do you do special orders at all? Like if I'm really willing to shell out the cash.