• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Got my misprint package!

That sounds pretty fantastic to me. I would throw the Nukes, Avenger, and Buzzz for sure, and probably the Meteor as well.

Absolutely, I'm happy with the discs. The Meteor and Comet surprised me. I found them to come in handy quite a bit. The Buzzz threw 250' dead straight for me and the Avenger I'm getting used to. Surge SS is a backup for me, since that's my RHFH disc of choice.

Got one of the ESP packs. Very impressed. Nuke, FLX Nuke SS, FLX Avenger SS, FLX Surge, Force, Pulse, Squall, Buzzz, FLX Buzzz, Meteor.

Lol I know how a Buzz SS flys, I used to throw them. I was just wondering how one of mine threw.

Got my package today as well!

Avenger, 165
Crush, 171
Nuke, crystal ???
Nuke OS, 171
Surge SS, 171
XPress, 168
Zombee, 176
Comet, 177+
Buzzz, 177+
Buzzz SS, 177+

Word of warning for people residing in Canada: I payed $51 for the discs, $23.38 for shipping and $37.5 UPS fee. The UPS fee kills it for me.

Last edited:
Got my package today as well!

Avenger, 165
Crush, 171
Nuke, crystal ???
Nuke OS, 171
Surge SS, 171
XPress, 168
Zombee, 176
Comet, 177+
Buzzz, 177+
Buzzz SS, 177+

Word of warning for people residing in Canada: I payed $51 for the discs, $23.38 for shipping and $37.5 UPS fee. The UPS fee kills it for me.

sweet crush, man. dye job city.

Yesterday was the last day for the 20% off sale at sportdiscs. I'm not a very big fan of discraft at all, but I couldn't resist 10 discs @ $7 a piece.. I got the Z package. It looks like everyone got at least 2 buzzzes so that's good. I'm kinda excited to see what I get. I'll post my order when it comes in.

Pretty happy with what I got.

Cryztal nuke ???
Crush 170-172
Avenger SS 175
Predator 170-172
Flick 160-163
XL 170-172
Zombee 175-176
Buzzz 167-169
Buzzz SS 177
Comet 170-172

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 40
How often do they run those sales? I saw this thread after the sale ended, and was really interested. I am hoping to catch that 20% off.

How often do they run those sales? I saw this thread after the sale ended, and was really interested. I am hoping to catch that 20% off.

I know they had one back in May and then again in Oct. So I'm guessing at least twice a year maybe more. Just check the sportdiscs.com website every month and look on here too. It was a great deal! Half of these discs I can't even tell they are misprints. I've looked over that Comet hard and cant see anything wrong.

Latest posts