• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Grip bag (bday present for myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJon

* Ace Member *
hey guys im looking for a grip bag in good shape. hopefully 2nd run. my 30th birthday is coming up and i'd like to treat myself as well as my sore back.

also wondering if the warranty applies to second hand grip bags.

i have plastic for trade either/or straight moola.

I was told the warranty transfers. I have a second hand first run. I'm waiting for something to go wrong with it, so i can try to make a claim.

I was told the warranty transfers. I have a second hand first run. I'm waiting for something to go wrong with it, so i can try to make a claim.

If it was anything like mine that may be quite some time. I played with mine for at least 4 months without even the slightest issue with it.

If it was anything like mine that may be quite some time. I played with mine for at least 4 months without even the slightest issue with it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Slight wearing on the bottom. I'm thinking about plasti-dipping it like I did my fade.

Yeah the bottom was the only part that showed any wear, not all of the 1st Runs were poor quality.

How much are you looking to spend?? It would take a great offer to talk me out of mine...

would plasti-dip void warranty..?

prob not. They ask for pics of what went wrong. if the bottom was dipped it would probably be a strap and they couldnt see if you framed the pic right.

prob not. They ask for pics of what went wrong. if the bottom was dipped it would probably be a strap and they couldnt see if you framed the pic right.

I'd confirm that before I did it. I don't believe it would affect the integrity of the bag, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they said it voided it. It's like adding after market parts.

If it's a lifetime warranty, I'd rather have it wear quicker, but be replaced, than find out otherwise after the fact.

I have a 2nd run bag thats two toned and I am getting one of the new ones thats coming in this week so I would be willing to let it go for the right price. So feel free to make an offer on it via private message if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.