• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Just curious but weren't Revo Dual packs price point @ $250 5 years ago? I don't mind the logo. If was on the lookout for a new bag, I'd personally wait for different logo and color options. Not that the color choice is unattractive.... I'd just prefer a charcoal/ black lettering like the limited edition L- series. They'll come soon enough.

Am I the only one who likes the look of the new bag? Walking billboard? I wear shirts and shoes with the same amount of logos (and bigger logos). My discs are billboards. They want people to see the bags and recognize the brand. Talk about the SIZE of the logo if you want, but it says Grip and has their logo once each.

i like the new look. the new logos and all the new non solid black colors.

The primary goal of a disc golf bag is to carry discs and other items. That is the common denominator and basic thing that they all share. Automobiles share a common denominator of getting from point A to point B. That is the common denominator and basic thing that they all share. There are different nuances to take in to account in dealing with automobiles and disc golf bags. So yeah, it is like comparing apples to apples.

FTFY :thmbup:

I hope some day grip will make a smaller bag/one with a hydration bladder :p I really dig the new design overall. The logo could be toned down a bit but damn does that bag look amazing.

this affirms my speculation that this forum is completely out of touch with the real world.

i knew you were all weirdos when i saw you out on the course anyways.

I like Grip bags. Really, I do. Reservations about the "A-frame" aside, it looks like a solid bag. As long as the screen printing doesn't start wearing after a month of heavy use, the tweaks might even justify an extra $50.

My only problem is the same as the Mahal, Spinal Tap, and SE Grips. I just can't justify spending an entire Summer's worth of tournament entry fees on a bag. I am jealous of those DGers with more disposable income, though, lol.

i have some friends that will purchase the latest and greatest computer components every 6 months. a graphics card alone costs $600. or the people that buy the newest iphone/ipad every time. we all know someone. if you are in this bag for the long haul then you probably just purchased something to last 5+ years just like the L series

i have some friends that will purchase the latest and greatest computer components every 6 months. a graphics card alone costs $600. or the people that buy the newest iphone/ipad every time. we all know someone. if you are in this bag for the long haul then you probably just purchased something to last 5+ years just like the L series
Yup. Prolly can still sell it after 5 years, and get the grip 6.0 then.

to echo what techn9cian4life said, i'd be happy to take the older version off anyone that is replacing it with this new A series. for a decent price that is.