• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The stripes are tacky of course, but is there something redeeming in the lighter blue on the sides? Maybe I just want to like the USA color scheme because I really want more color choices. You can tell people really want more colors when they start using markers, paints, and dyes on their expensive bags. But would I spend $300 on a McBeth sig bag just to get some color? Nope.

I guess I'm just either not trying hard enough or being picky lol. I also think a single putter pocket on the side like the sim has would be cool. Probably not necessary, but cool.
With it unclipped I fit 3 in no prob. The trick is having one of the 3 (center one) sticking up out of the pouch while the other 2 are tucked in the pouch.

Anyone know if altering or removing the grip logos would void the warranty. I don't know why it would, but you never know.

My GRIP story.

So i have had my grip bag for roughly a year and a half. It has held up amazingly well and i have had no issues at all. One day i was reading in this thread about a issue with the construction and noticed my bag was having the same issue. It was a very small problem but could develop into a bigger one years down the road. So i emailed grip to ask them what i could do to my bag to stop the issue and they told me to send in the bag and they will replace it with a NEW one! I was shocked and amazed by there customer service and there willingness to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. They exceeded my expectations in every way.

As long as grip is in buisness, i will be happy to have there logo as part of my equipment. Great Company and Bag.

^what was the issue?

Its in this thread, if ppl arent having any problems then im not gonna have them create one based off my comments on this forum.

I was just stating my experience and didnt elaborate on the issue on purpose. My bag was one of the second runs that came out right after the flawed first runs. The issue im talking about has been fixed for at least a year and it was extremely minor. My intention was to fix it on my own but GRIP CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

Last edited:
My bag was one of the second runs that came out right after the flawed first runs. The issue im talking about has been fixed for at least a year.

FWIW, I also have a 2nd run GRIP.

17 months and counting after purchasing it from the DCGR Marketplace in "like new" condition. :D

As of today, no issues at all. Very happy with my purchase and I hope I can say the same 5 years from now.

Just bought my first Grip Large Tour bag on Friday, waiting on my shipping information. Thanks for all the feedback, posts and photos in this thread which helped me make my decision. I actually got a taste of the customer service prior to buying, as they emailed almost weekly giving me updates on when the next batch would be released for purchase. Very impressed so far and don't even have my Grip yet. Can't wait until it shows up!

Was hoping I could grab the all black grip but they are already sold out! Charcoal/black still available, just ordered mine today. :D

Was hoping I could grab the all black grip but they are already sold out! Charcoal/black still available, just ordered mine today. :D
Only 16 Charcoal/Black ones are in stock, too :| Considering just buying it without seeing Voodoo's, Physical Flight's, or Ergo's new video...

I would probably snap one up...they were in stock friday, right? And sold out blacks and 16 left on monday...yeah i would buy one haha

Its in this thread, if ppl arent having any problems then im not gonna have them create one based off my comments on this forum.

I was just stating my experience and didnt elaborate on the issue on purpose. My bag was one of the second runs that came out right after the flawed first runs. The issue im talking about has been fixed for at least a year and it was extremely minor. My intention was to fix it on my own but GRIP CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

If it was the issue with the velcro, I would bring it up because most people aren't even aware of it because it's not clearly visible. If caught early enough, the bag just needs to be modified so it's a non-issue. If you wait too long THEN you will need to get your bag replaced.

Just got my bag today and am LOVING it! But wtf?? No bag tag. Is it even worth emailing for it? Gotta admit, annoyed that I paid 200 and didn't get everything.....even if it is a stupid tag

If it makes you feel any better mine doesnt have a tag either....although, this may be the reason lol I do kinda wish it had something though, the lil tags are cool. I do wonder however if I ever gotta claim the warranty what they will do.
team_usa2011_zpsfd1b24d0.jpg

Email them about the tag. I remember asking to trade for #666 but never got around to sending mine in. They should be ab;e to get you one.

Also, There are a few different styles available at the DDKC store if anyone is looking for one.

I would probably snap one up...they were in stock friday, right? And sold out blacks and 16 left on monday...yeah i would buy one haha

Yup, just the Large Tour Bags in the two different color schemes. They went up at noon Central time on Friday, didnt take long to sell out I guess. I made sure to grab the all black one myself, just waiting for delivery now. :hfive: