• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Thats what i was shooting for but you beat me, and left me with the gray...you punk! :D

Thats what i was shooting for but you beat me, and left me with the gray...you punk! :D

Sorry, had the inside track on it. :D

I had been emailing with them since December, and they were kind enough to send me email updates after I told them I did not have a Facebook account to follow them. Great customer service before I was even a customer. While they did not do reserves or preorders, I did get an email the night before telling me what time they would go live on the site and to be ready.

Personally, I liked both color schemes and debated on it for a few minutes. Didnt think I could make a bad choice either way, just happened to like the all Black a little bit more. Sorry they sold out so quickly in the Black. Happy to be a new Grip owner. :hfive:

Trying to pick up a bag on my phone and when I put in my CC info and click "Secure Checkout" it just refreshed the page. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried multiple browsers and cards.

Trying to pick up a bag on my phone and when I put in my CC info and click "Secure Checkout" it just refreshed the page. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried multiple browsers and cards.

It actually did that to me the first time I tried to place my order and I was using a PC. Just refreshed the entire page and made every field blank again. Plugged all the info back in and it took it the 2nd try. Strange. :confused:

It actually did that to me the first time I tried to place my order and I was using a PC. Just refreshed the entire page and made every field blank again. Plugged all the info back in and it took it the 2nd try. Strange. :confused:

At least I know I should be getting some kind of confirmation page. Stupid surf block at work....hope I don't miss out on a Grip waiting on HB, Voodoo, and PF to release bags :wall:

I might not get one this run but I'm hoarding money for the next run, sold my dual pack and back to the innova deluxe in the meantime

Disc stalker in GA carries them also. Its where I bought mine. Y'all might check there if you can't get one direct from grip.

I woke up this morning and checked the numbers of both bags and each had a few left... They're both sold out again.

Demand is high from disc golfers, not the general public. I don't think these bag companies make the profit to keep 1000+ bags in inventory for such a niche market. Make some bags, sell some bags, make a little profit, make some more bags...

Demand is high from disc golfers, not the general public. I don't think these bag companies make the profit to keep 1000+ bags in inventory for such a niche market. Make some bags, sell some bags, make a little profit, make some more bags...

what? regardless of how unpopular you think disc golf is (who are all these people in my way on the course?) they obviously dont have enough stock. i would love a grip bag, but im not going to hound their website and rush to order when they squeeze a few out.. i probably wont ever own one because of this. you cant operate like a 2 month old unprofitable business forever.